27

Song of the Chapter: Real Life - The Weeknd

Being now 2 months Niall was now showing slightly. But that was when he would stand up or stretch. Harry of course loved it, the thought that Niall was carrying his baby made him happy. He would always kiss Niall's baby or talk to the baby and say things like. "Daddy is such a butt huh?" or "Papa loves you baby bean." Niall thought it was silly, but his heart would always swell.

Niall loved enjoying the moment of being pregnant, but this period of pregnancy was boring for the baby. He wanted to know a lot of things, like the gender especially. He didn't mind what the gender would be.

Harry of course didn't care either, but Niall knew that Harry would be more than thrilled with a girl. He could already picture him spoiling the girl and call her cute names like. "Princess." and "Baby girl." Niall would smile at the thought but he would also feel that tinge of jealousy.

Niall knew he had to share Harry. Of course he had to. They had a child to take care of, but Niall wondered how Harry would be with the new baby. Would Harry change how he was to Niall. Niall knew it was silly so he would just brush it to the side.

Niall walked into the kitchen on a early Saturday morning and he smiled seeing Liam. Liam's break from working for Harry had ended recently. So seeing Liam back in the kitchen made Niall happy.

It's not like Niall didn't mind Harry's cooking, but Liam's cooking just made him happy. "Liam!" Niall smiled and walked over. He wrapped his arms around him in a friendly manner and Liam chuckled.

"Hey Niall...how you doing?" He asked.

Niall smiled "Pretty good. I'm also hungry. I'm craving peanut butter." Niall said. Liam nodded to him and led him to the pantry. He pulled out the jar and got a spoon. Then he handed it over.

"Have at it." Liam said. Niall smiled widely and opened the jar before scooping out a spoonful and eating it with a hum.

The two talked for a while about what has happened. Niall told Liam about him reuniting with his brother and how far along Niall was now. He even showed Liam the small bump that protruded from his abdomen. Liam told Niall about the simple things and he enjoyed his break.

Both Niall and Liam looked back when they saw Harry walk in and Niall smiled to Harry while taking another spoonful of peanut butter and Liam waved to him. "Welcome back Liam." He said with a smile. He walked over and he hugged Niall from behind.

Niall smiled at him and ate another spoonful. Harry kissed his head and looked to him. "We have a doctor's appointment today." He said.

"Oh yeah... We...we have an ultrasound right?" He asked. Harry nodded. It was the monthly check up for Niall and they had to check the development of his baby bean.

When Niall ate another bite of his he coughed a bit and furrowed his eyebrows. His throat felt funny and he wasn't sure why. He coughed a couple more times and his throat felt as if it was tightening. "Haz..." He said feeling his throat tighten.

Harry looked to him in worry. Niall couldn't breathe and he had a panicked look. "Niall what's wrong..." Niall couldn't reply because his throat was too tight. He grabbed at his neck and looked to Harry with fear.

"The peanut butter..." Liam said. Harry's wide eyes looked to Liam and he quickly picked Niall up bridal style and rushed to the hospital wing of the house.

+++

"Dr. Malik!" Harry said hurrying in. Harry looked down to Niall who struggling to breath. "Hang in there Niall..." He said.

Seconds later Zayn hurried in and gasped. "What happened?" He asked.

"He's having an allergic reaction." Harry said. Zayn nodded and he nodded for him to follow. Harry ran after him and was led into a room. He laid Niall down onto the bed and ran a hand through his hair.

Zayn pulled out a small object and he quickly jabbed it into Niall's thigh. "What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Its an epipen. He's suffering from anaphylaxis." He said. He held it there for 10 more seconds and pulled it out. Harry looked to Niall and eventually the boy could breathe again and his normal skin color returned.

"Niall..." Harry said with a relieved sigh.

"Daddy..." He whined. Harry smiled down at him and kissed his head. He was afraid he was gonna lose his babies.

+++

Hours later when they got the approval that they could go, Niall and Harry were preparing for the doctors appointment.

"Listen Niall..." Harry said to Niall who was now pulling on a jacket. It would be chilly since it is fall time. "We're gonna have to be careful on what you eat from now on."

"I know..." Niall said with a sigh.

"Hey...hey don't be sad. I know you love your food but I don't want to see you upset because of this." He said.

"Its not that...I could've lost our little baby bean." Niall said touching his belly. Harry sighed and hugged him.

"I love you, you know that?" Harry asked. He got a mumbled yes which made Harry smiled. He pulled back and kissed the boy. "Let's get going."

They had arrived to their appointment just on time. It was only minutes later when they were called back by a petite nurse.

The nurse checked Niall's weight and height. She wrote it down on a clipboard and then brought them back to a room. Harry helped the smaller boy onto the bed

He was set back and was told to lift his shirt. He did and a doctor came back with a friendly smile. "Hello Mr. Horan." He said

"Hi." He said shyly. The doctor pulled out a bottle which had the gel that was soon put onto his belly. Niall grimaced at the feeling and Harry couldn't help but chuckle

A little wand was placed on Niall's belly and was firmly put on there. Both Harry and Niall looked to the screen and what they saw surprised him.

They were having twins

A/N Yay 2x the narry babies :)

Any who comment: #peanutallergyniall if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx