35

Picture of puppy above :)

Oh and shout out to ali_posey for reccomending the name for the pup x

Niall had tears in his eyes, it was as if he cried for the thousandth time that day. Harry would check up on him every now and then but Niall wouldn't even talk to him.

His babies didn't make it.

+++

Niall was then woken up by the 5 month old puppy licking Niall's face. He scrunched his eyebrows together before he opened his eyes. He let out a sigh it was just a dream. "Bailey down..." He told the puppy. The overly happy puppy backed off with his wagging tail

Niall sat up and rubbed his bump with a sigh. They were still there and that was all he needed.

He then remembered that today was Sunday the 15th of November. His baby shower. He got up and he waddled to the closet. Bailey the puppy hopped along and followed him. For some reason Bailey preferred Niall more than Harry. However Bailey and Harry would have those occasional cuddles.

Niall put on a maroon sweater and a blue pair of jeans that Harry found and actually fit the pregnant man. Niall looks himself in the mirror before he walked downstairs.

He smiled to Harry and Gemma who were prepping some things. Harry smiled seeing Niall walk out and he walked over. "Hello my love." He said kissing his temple.

"Hi Haz." Niall said with a smile and kissed him for real. He then looked to the food which led to the boy sampling some pieces.

Hours later the party was started. It wasn't that big. It had Harry's sister, Niall's brother and his family, Liam, and some of Harry's colleagues who are supportive.

Niall was told he had to stay seated because he insisted that he had to help but Harry wanted none of it. So eventually the pregnant man gave in and huffed with crossed arms.

They had food and they played games and frankly Niall was tired. But they had one more thing to do. Present opening. There wasn't much but Niall was okay with whatever he got, plus Harry was like a billionare or something.

Niall smiled as he walked over and sat on the chair. He was about to grab a present but a little blonde boy handed him a present. "Oh thank you..." He said not knowing his name.

"Niall..." Greg said catching the man's attention. "That's Theo...he's your nephew." He said. Niall gasped and looked to the boy with shaggy hair.

"Well hello Theo...you're gonna be my little helper?" He asked. Theo nodded with a timid grin. Niall smiled and that's when he opened the first gift. It was from Liam.

When he opened it, he smiled at the baby onesies. It was a thing one and thing two onesie. Niall smiled and looked up to Liam. "Thank you Li." He said with a smile.

Liam nodded before Niall was handed another present by his nephew. He smiled at the tag seeing flowers and smily faces on it. "This is from Louis and Isabelle." He said with a smile. Isabelle giggled and Louis smiled before Niall ripped the paper off.

Niall smiled widely at the bath tub set for twins. It came with toys and everything. "Thank you guys!" Niall said. Isabelle hopped off Louis' lap and ran over and hugged Niall's leg before hurrying back to her daddy getting a bunch of laughs from everyone else.

Present by present and eventually Niall was on the last one. Right then the doorbell rang. Niall furrowed his eyebrows and he looked to Harry who was already getting up to answer it.

Niall let him before he opened the present that was from his brother and family. "Theo...this is from you guys." Niall said.

"I help?" The toddler asked.

"Theo..." Denise, Greg's wife discouraged. Niall looked up and he shook his head.

"Its fine." He said with a smile. "Let's rip it at the same time!" He said with a smile. Theo smiled too and they were instantly ripping the paper. Niall smiled at the bouncy seats that were in there. "Thank you..." He said looking up. But he stopped when he saw his mum standing in the doorway.

He glared at her distastefully before he stormed out of the room making the room silent. Everyone looked around with a sigh. "I told you, you shouldn't of come." He growled at Maura before hurrying after Niall.

+ + +

Niall was cuddling with Bailey with a sigh. "Why did she have to show up today..." He said with a sigh to the puppy. Bailey only whimpered and tilted his head to the side at his words. "Yeah yeah I'm going crazy." He said with a sigh.

"You're not as crazy as her if that makes you feel any better?" Harry said. Niall looked up with a sigh and he looked back down.

"How did she know?" He asked.

"I don't know...someone must of told her." He said sitting next to him.

"Did you?" Niall asked. Harry shook his head quickly. Niall sighed and put his hands on his face.

"She left if that makes you feel any better." He asked. Niall sighed and shook his head.

"All I wanna do is sleep now." He said. "I'm sure half of the people here has already left." He said

"Yeah..." Harry said with a sigh. "Tell you what. Why don't you go lay in bed with Bailey and I'll go clean up." Harry said. Niall put his hands down eventually and he nodded.

Right as Harry was getting up Niall quickly grabbed his arm and Niall looked panicked. "What?! What is it?! Is it the babies?!" Harry asked. Niall looked to Harry before he grabbed his hand and placed it on his stomach. He waited for a bit before he felt a small bump.

"Our babies...they're moving..." He said with a smile.

Harry smiled and he kissed Niall. "Our babies..." He said with a small happy smile. Niall smiled back widely. His babies were there and kicking and that's all he needed

+ + +

Harry was cleaning up and he caught a glimpse of something. Maura's present she brought for Niall. He bit his lip and opened it. It wasn't like he was gonna open it anyway.

He hummed seeing chocolate chip cookies all piled up. "These...might have nuts..." Harry said to himself. He took a bite of one and hummed. Not too bad.

Harry hummed when he was finished before heading to the room eating the next cookie.

A/N sorry to burst your bubble but...those aren't good cookies :))))

Any who comment: #babyshowernarry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx

P.S. TYSM FOR 20 FUCKING K AGH