37 (Part 2)

A couple of you were wondering where the baby comes out from...well he don't have a vagina...so I mean...I hope you can do the math from there

And relax I won't go too much into detail.

Oh and Oliver on the left and Daisy on the right

"Okay Mr. Horan push."

Niall panted a bit before he let out a grunt of him pushing. When he was told to relax he let his head fall back only to be told to push again.

Niall groaned and pushed with his teeth clenching and his eyes clenched shut. "You're doing so good baby..." Harry hummed. Niall growled and he looked to Niall.

"This is all your fault...why'd you have to put your...AH!" He said interrupted by the crowning of the baby. Sweat beads were forming on his forehead and all he wanted was the baby out.

"Its almost out..." The doctor said. "Give me one more final push." Niall gulped and he nodded. He took a deep breath and pushed once more before he heard the scream of the baby. Which was a good thing. "It's a boy..." He said

"Oliver..." Niall said breathlessly. Harry was able to cut the umbellical cord before the nurses began to clean up the screaming baby. Once clean and swaddled Oliver was handed to Harry which he showed Niall. "My baby..." He said to the baby whose fussing has now died down. He was so tiny and Niall felt so emotional.

Minutes later after bonding with Oliver the doctors looked concerned and Harry and Niall exchanged worried glances. "Your other baby has high levels of stress...we need to do an emergency C - Section." The doctor said.

Niall nodded quickly and Harry took Oliver from Niall before they started to wheel Niall to the surgery room.

Harry was with Niall the whole time and holding his hand while he had baby Oliver in his other hands. Niall didn't feel anything of course. Just pressure in his stomach. "You're doing so good baby..." Harry said. "She's almost here."

"Haz...I didn't mean to snap at you..." He said. Harry shushed him and kissed his cheek. Before anyone could say anything the scream of their baby girl was heard and both parents began to cry.

She was cleaned and swaddled like Oliver but put in a pink blanket. She was brought over to Harry and Niall looked over with tears in his eyes. Harry smiled to Niall and kissed his cheek.

+ + +

Niall was asleep while Harry was with the babies. Little Oliver was sleeping as his tummy was full from his meal, but little daisy had her eyes open and stared at Harry with greyish blue eyes

"Hi pumpkin..." He began. He smiled to her and continued. "Daddy loves you very much. And as does your mummy." He said looking up to Niall who was knocked out. "We love you and your big brother." He said kissing her forehead. She reacted by closing her eyes for a second and then staring up at Harry again.

Liam then walked in with raised eyebrows. He then saw the two babies Harry was holding and he smiled. "Meet Daisy and Oliver, uncle Liam." Harry said as Liam walked over and smiled at the two babies.

"They're so tiny..." He hummed as he looked to the babies with a small smile. He got to hold Oliver while Harry held Daisy.

Little Daisy began to get fussy and soon she was crying which woke up Niall and he sat up. "She's hungry..." He said holding his hands out.

Daisy was smaller compared to the two and she hasn't eaten yet because of complications. So the baby was starving at this point. Harry picked her up and brought her over and Niall slid the gown over his shoulder and Daisy latched on making suckling noises and grunts.

"There ya go baby girl...eat up..." He said stroking her cheek. She looked up to him with her half lidded eyes and Niall smiled at her.

When the baby finished feeding Niall placed the newborn gently on his shoulder and patted gently until a soft burp was heard. Within minutes the baby was asleep.

The night went by smoothly for the two parents. The baby's remained asleep and surprisingly their first bowel movement wasn't as bad as they thought it would be.

Both the babies passed their APGAR test easily and they were swaddled again and placed in their cribs. Niall looked over and smiled at Harry. "We did it."

"Yes we did baby...we did it and I'm so proud of you." He said with a smile. Niall smiled back tiredly and there was a silence that lingered. Harry looked as if he had something on his mind and Niall seemed to notice.

"Are you alright?" He asked him. Harry rose his eyebrows and looked over to him.

"Yeah I'm just tired." He said. Niall rose an eyebrow. Somehow he didn't believe him.

"You don't have an excuse I delivered a baby and had a c section all in the same hour." He said.

"Well ya know work is hard enough as it is." He said. Niall gave him a look and Harry sighed in defeat. "Okay...I'll tell you."

Niall rose an eyebrow as Harry got up and went to his coat and pulling something out before turning to Niall. "So... We've been together for almost a year now. And I've realized that you are everything that I need Niall. You make me a completely different person..." He said.

Niall was confused and when he saw a box pulled out of Harry's pocket he gasped and stared at it in awe. It was opened and Niall looked to Harry with a shocked.

"Will you marry me?"

A/N BABIES!!! AND MARRIAGE?!?!? OMG!!!!

Anywho comment: #engagementnarry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff.

ALSO I was thinking that maybe this book should have a sequel. Maybe? I'm not sure. I'm gonna give this book at least 40 chapters. So...we'll see (:

Thanks!

Katie xx