33

Harry wasn't the father of Isabelle. Which meant the only option left was Ben. Which Louis was relieved yet he was anxious. Harry and Niall had both assured him it would be okay and Louis thanked them before leaving.

Niall still had that grudge against Harry and it made Harry sigh. He could tell Niall was angry because he would make it evident. Harry then decided to take action

When Niall and Harry were finally alone Harry confronted Niall. Niall wanted no part of talking to Harry but Harry wasn't gonna stop. He grabbed Niall's wrist as the boy was heading to the stairs and Niall looked back and into Harry's eyes. "What."

"Are you still mad?" He asked. Niall gave him a glare before his pregnant self walked down the stairs and then he looked him in the eye.

"You lied to me about you dating Louis. I mean yes its silly to get mad over something like that, but you lied." He said sternly. Harry nodded and Niall sighed.

"I'm just... I just need time to think about it." He said. Harry let out a little sigh and a nod. Niall hesitantly got on his tip toes and kissed Harry's cheek before he went back upstairs.

Now Harry was alone, he sighed and sat on the couch and looked out the window. He bit his lip at how bad it looked maybe it will pass.

+++

It didn't pass.

It was late at night and Niall was actually asleep before a loud boom of thunder startled the boy awake. He looked to the window and he whimpered. He didn't need Harry he just needed to go back to sleep.

Once again the thunder boomed and Niall squeaked before hiding under the covers. When the third crack of lightning hit Niall finally gave up "DADDY!!!!!" He said with that child state in him. "DADDY!!" He shouted again

He heard someone stumble and run up the stairs. Then he heard someone jiggle the door knob but then he remember he locked it. "Niall you need to unlock the door." Harry shouted.

Niall carefully peeked out of his sheets before another crack of thunder hit loudly and Niall screamed and hid back in his sheets. "Daddy! It's too loud...I can't..." He said sobbing.

Harry growled loud enough for Niall to hear. "Stay where you are." Harry said before he stormed off somewhere else.

Niall whimpered and he went to turn on his light but it didn't turn on. Great it was dark and stormy. He grabbed his phone as his source of light and waited. He heard Harry run back upstairs and he heard something move in the door knob. Seconds later Harry came running in and going to Niall's side.

Niall was trying to calm down. He had his hands on his ears and his eyes clenched shut. His tears prickled and his cheeks were pink. Harry removed the sheets and he pulled Niall close who was only in his boxers. Harry didn't bother with it though, the only thing he had to focus on was Niall. "Breathe Nialler..." He soothed.

"I-I can't...too...loud..." He whimpered.

"You need to breathe. There are people depending on you. Me and the kids..." Harry said as he rubbed the side of Niall's pregnant stomach.

Niall groaned a bit. He didn't want to hurt his kids in any way. So he began to try to breathe. Bang! Another crack of thunder hit and Niall stiffened before hiding his face in Harry's chest. "Cmon Niall..." Harry encouraged. He began to breathe in and out with him.

Deep breath in

Deep breath out

Deep breath in

Deep breath out

Then eventually Niall calmed down. Well he actually ended up falling asleep against Harry's chest. Harry sighed and ran a hand through Niall's now sweaty hair. He grimaced a bit before kissing the top of his head and bringing him to bed.

Harry was about to leave but Niall was practically attached to him. Harry smiled a little bit before he climbed into the bed. Niall snuggled close to him in his sleep. Harry smiled and kissed his head before closing his eyes himself and falling asleep.

+++

Niall woke up and he looked around. Harry wasn't there which made him pout. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself before he walked down the stairs.

He smelled the smell of bacon and hummed a little bit. He walked to the kitchen and was expecting Harry but it was only Liam. He huffed causing Liam to turn.

"Morning Niall." Liam said. Niall waved before he sat on the stool.

"Where's Harry?" He asked.

"He said he needed to run a few errands." Liam said putting a plate in front of him. Niall looked down before grabbing the bacon first.

The door opened and Niall expected Harry, but he sighed when it was Louis and Isabelle. "Niall!" Isabelle squealed running over. Niall smiled to her and gave her a hug. "Daddy said we could visit because we had nothing to do today." Isabelle said

"Oh yeah?" Niall asked. Isabelle nodded and then the two ran off. Louis watched the two with a chuckle before turning to Liam. "Have you told Ben yet?" Liam asked. Louis shook his head and sighed.

"The thing is I don't think I want to." He said.

"Well he has the right to know Louis." Liam said.

Louis looked up and rolled his eyes. "He doesn't need to know that he has a daughter... I can't put Izzy through the stuff he put me through." Louis said. "She deserves better than that."

Liam nodded and just then Harry walked in. He had a big box with a few other groceries. Niall was already running out when he heard the door open and he looked frantically. He saw Harry and he smiled. "Harry! I wanted to tell you that...what's that?" Niall asked curiously about the box.

Harry smiled before he set the groceries down and then he put the box down. Niall looked at it curiously. "Open it." He said. Niam nodded before he got on his knees and when he opened it he squeaked when a small furball flew at him.

"I got you a puppy."

A/N Yay puppy in the family! Why don't you guys comment names for the puppy. Maybe I'll use it :)

Also comment: #welcometothefamilypuppy if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

OH and quick announcement. I have another mpreg story up. Its called Kitten and its a Larry story. So if you want. Go check it out :)

Thanks!

Katie xx