25

Song of the Chapter: White Blood - Oh Wonder

"No...no no way." Niall argued with Harry. Harry didn't even tell him his whole story about his mother and Niall was already refusing.

"Niall maybe she's changed." Harry said with a sigh. Niall shook his head vigorously.

"I don't trust someone that gave me up at the age 12 just because that bitch wanted money." He snapped. Harry bit his lip and looked at him for a while. Niall sighed seeing Harry look conflicted with all of this and he let out a soft subtle sigh. "You know what fine! I'll go...but when she says something that somewhat offends me...we're leaving." He snapped.

Harry gave him a small smile and pulled him close and he kissed him on the cheek. Niall glared at him but it soon became a playful grin. "You want some breakfast?" He asked.

Niall was about to answer but his stomach answered instead and the boy blushed suddenly. He gave a small smirk before nodding. Harry chuckled at him and pecked his cheek a couple more times before he went to go cook some food.

Harry made Niall's favorite, french toast, and he made some orange juice as well. He set two plates down on the table and he sat down with Niall. Normally Liam would be here to cook but Harry gave him a couple days off since he helped him with a lot.

Harry watched as Niall ate and he sighed thinking about yesterday. "Love...I wanted to ask if you had anything else you never told me.." He asked. Niall looked up and he bit his lip for a second.

"Well you know what's up with my mother. She gave me up for money that she was gonna probably use on drugs anyway." He said. Harry nodded and listened on seeing if there was anything else. "I never knew my dad, my mum said he ran off but I doubt that's what really happened. Then I have an older brother and he was the only one that supported me." He said

"Oh...where is he now?" Harry asked. Niall shrugged as he took a bite of his french toast. The silence lingered and the tension was thick, you could literally cut it.

When the two were finished Harry stood up and got the plates and dishes. Niall smiled up at him and Harry kissed his head. Harry washed the dishes and then when he was done he put the dishes in the drying rack before he turned to Niall while he dried his hands off. "You ready?" He asked.

Niall groaned but he nodded and he went to grab his jacket since it was September and it was becoming a bit more chillier. Niall knew his birthday was coming up in about a week. He wondered if Harry knew, but it didn't surprise him if he did.

Harry and Niall were in the car and driving to the station. Niall was staring out the window and Harry was focusing ahead. Harry would glance over every now and then and see the discomfort in Niall's face.

He sighed and he took a hold of Niall's hand. Niall didn't look back at him but he tightened his grip around Harry's hand. Harry smiled at him and the car ride was silent the whole way.

Harry pulled in and he got out which Niall followed. Harry walked over and wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. "You ready?" He asked.

Niall gave a timid nod and Harry walked into the building with him. It took them a while to find the room and there stood the agent talking to a woman. She looked like Niall and based on Niall's glare at her Harry could tell, that she was his mum.

The woman looked over and she gasped. "Niall..." She said. She rushed over and hugged him tightly. Niall sighed and patted her a bit before he pulled back. "Oh sweetie...you've grown up..." She said putting her hands on his cheeks

"Yeah...like you care." He said.

"Niall sweetie...you know I did what I had to do..."

"Don't give me that shit...you didn't have to do anything...you did it just so you can get high off your dumb drugs." He snapped. Harry watched on the side. He would interfere but he knew Niall needed to deal with this himself.

"Niall honey...I'm sorry..." She said. "I truly am please understand..."

"No! You gave me up when I was 12! 12 years old! Do you even realize what I was put through?! Hell!" He said. She just stood there in shock and Niall sighed and stomped off. Harry was about to follow but Niall's mum grabbed his sleeve. Harry looked back at her with an emotionless look.

"Please just take care of him." She said. Harry nodded and he got out of her grasp before he went to find Niall.

+++

Niall stood in a bathroom and he had tears in his eyes. He wasn't full out sobbing but he couldn't help the misty eyes he had.

Someone else walked in and Niall knew who it was when Harry wrapped his arms around him from behind. "You did so good..." He said

"I was shit...I couldn't even handle being around her for at least a minute." He said with a soft chuckle.

Harry turned him around and he looked him in the eyes. A tear was slipping and Harry wiped it away with the pad of his thumb. "You are the strongest boy I know...don't doubt yourself." He said

"But I..." Niall began but Harry cut him off by placing his lips on his. Harry kissed him for a few seconds before pulling back.

"No buts...you're the strongest boy I know. I'm so proud of you..." He said. Niall smirked up at him and he hid his face in his chest.

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around him tight. "I love you..." Niall said muffled into his chest.

"I love you too." Harry replied.

A/N yeah we'll be seeing more of mama horan...so expect more drama

Any who comment: #maurawhatsgood if you enjoyed this chapter :)

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx