30 (smut)

Okay well you're getting both smut and fluff. Be prepared :)

Harry woke up first the next morning. He looked over and he saw his little angel sleeping peacefully. He smiled and reached over to caress his cheek softly.

Niall's eyes fluttered open and he looked up to Harry. "Hi Haz..." He said with a small smile before he cuddled closer.

"How's my baby..." He asked. Niall made a satisfied hum in response. Harry smiled and kissed his head.

"What do you want to do today? Anything." Harry said. Niall looked to him and thought for a bit.

"I want to bake cookies...and have a picnic." Niall said with a smile. Harry nodded and kissed his nose.

"I could get Liam could pick up some stuff. What kind of cookies do you want?" He asked.

"Chocolate chip!" He said with a smile. Harry nodded and he got up so he could go find Liam.

Liam was in the kitchen cleaning up any extra dishes that was left over. He turned to Harry and waved to him before returning to the dishes. "I'm gonna need you to pick up some stuff." Harry said.

Liam sighed and looked to him. "Be glad I am going out today anyway." He said drying his hands before he put the dishes away. "What do you need?" He asked

"Chocolate chips and..." Harry paused as he looked in the pantry. "Flour and sugar."

"This for Niall?" Liam asked curiously

"We're having a day to ourselves." Harry said. "Besides Dr. Malik wants me to take a break from my work." Harry said

Liam gave a nod before he returned to his dishes. Harry got the recipe out for baking before going to retrieve Niall.

As Harry was walking in to the bedroom, he stopped and stayed out of sight. He didn't want Niall to know Harry was staring at him in...panties.

Harry wondered where the hell he even got them. Then he sighed thinking it was one of his ex's. Harry rolled his eyes before looking to Niall who slipped on a pair of pants and looking around cautiously. Harry smirked. What a lovely sneaky boy.

+++

"I wanna mix it." Niall said walking over. Harry nodded as he let the boy have the spoon and the bowl. Niall then worked on mixing it.

The two were a mess, to say the least. Luckily they had aprons on, or they would be even more messy. Niall had flour all over his apron and some in his hair and Harry had the same thing, he just had more dough on him.

"I think it's good." Niall said.

Harry looked over and he nodded. "Okay I'll turn the oven on." He said. While Harry turned Niall quickly stucj a finger in the dough and snuck some in his mouth. He was good at being sneaky.

The two had cookie balls set on the pan before they slid it in the oven and they set the time. "Now we wait." Harry said.

"I'm a mess." Niall stated simply and pouted at the flour on his shirt. It was one of his favorites too. Harry could only smile at Niall's face before he pecked his nose causing Niall to giggle a bit.

"Clean your hands up." He said gently. "Then we can cuddle while we wait." He said. Niall nodded quickly before he hurried to the sink. Harry watched him as Niall focused on getting the dough stuff off his hands.

Harry however focused more to the boy's bum. He bit his lip slightly before he focused his gaze on Niall's face when he turned around. Harry smiled and he pulled Niall close and he brought them to the living room. They sat on the couch and Harry pulled him onto his lap.

Niall blushed at the position and he looked down slightly. "You're so cute." Harry said with a smile. Niall smiled back and he snuggled into Harry's embrace. Which made the older boy smile and hug him tight.

Cookies were done and now they were preparing for a picnic. Niall was looking for something in the cupboard and when he reached up Harry would smirk at the red lace poking out.

They walked outside and then chose a nice spot. It was at the back of the house and by a fountain that Niall has never seemed to have seen before. It was a lovely spot and it made all of this beautiful.

They didn't take long to eat and Niall smiled in satisfaction. That's when Harry scooted over to him and laid him back. Niall looked up to him with a wide eyed look. "Your ass looks good in those panties." Harry smirked as he got over top of him

"You saw?! I um...I just..." Harry interrupted him with his lips going to his and Niall was surprised and looked to him when he pulled back.

"Relax...I actually enjoy it...maybe we should let you have panties more often." He said. Niall blushed even redder, if that was even possible.

Harry then kissed him again. Soon enough things got passionate. They were very close to nude. Luckily there was no neighbors.

Harry put a finger in the red waistband and slide it down slowly exposing his red aching cock. Harry smirked and leaned over Niall to finger him. He watched Niall's face contort as he entered his pointer. "God..." He muttered out.

Once stretched and very turned on, Harry placed Niall's legs on his shoulder and he slid in carefully. Niall gasped a little and tilted his head back. It just all felt amazing

"You are the most perfect boy I know..." Harry muttered to Niall who had his eyes half lidded watching Harry.

Niall soon enough whimpered and pulled Harry close feeling his tummy feel that funny feeling. Then Harry gently hit his prostate and Niall gasped out. "Haz!" He whimpered out.

"feels good?" He asked with a rough voice.

"Haz...haz...I'm close..." He said quietly. Harry nodded before he quickened his pace. Niall gritted his teeth and eventually a sharp gasp was heard before he came between the two.

Harry pulled out shortly after and added to the sticky mess. "God..." Harry breathed out. "I love you.." He said with a small smile.

"I love you too Haz..." He replied

Harry smiled. Best day off ever.

A/N 30 CHAPTERS! HECK YEAH!! You guys are the bestest. Idk if I would of made these much chapters without all of your comments. So ye love you guys :) x

Any who comment: #picnicsexniall if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx