01

Song of the Chapter: LOST BOY - Troye Sivan

Niall stood there in the living room where he was told to sit. He kept his head down and fiddled with his calloused hands. The man who bought him walked in the room and threw a pile of clothes.

"Here, Master Styles will be home soon and seeing a naked man in his house wouldn't be a good idea." He said. Niall nodded and stood up to go get changed. "And my name is Marcus by the way. If you need anything, just let me know." He said.

Niall nodded dismissing Marcus and Niall began to dress. Niall was dressed in an oversized t shirt and what was supposed to be skinny jeans. Of course being him a lot of clothing was oversized.

He then decided he would just sit there until he was told otherwise. He glanced around the room. It was bigger than normal, normally the people who bought him were not as rich as this.

He looked around realizing it was awkward just sitting there. So he hesitantly got up and went to look around. Hopefully no one would care.

The house was huge, he felt like he was going in circles. Even though the house was fairly big he felt it wasn't enough space. Niall was eventually lost and hadn't a clue where he was.

He eventually gave up and just decided to wonder around until someone would find him. He looked to the wall on his right and he saw a painting. He observed it and smiled, it was kind of cute.

Niall was a very observant boy, something he normally could do was analyze the person who bought him and found out who they were. Of course everyone thought it was odd. So eventually he kept it to himself.

"Who are you." A deep husky voice said causing Niall to jump. He looked over and saw a boy his age, maybe older. His long curly hair seemed to fall perfectly and his eyes were the most vibrant green he ever seen.

"Uh-uh I'm Niall.." He said. The man walked over to Niall and observed him.

"Come with me." He said grabbing his wrist. Niall began to panic, he felt as if he did something wrong and now he was gonna get in trouble

"Alexander!" He shouted. Niall looked to his feet in shame.

"Yes sir?" Niall looked up. Alexander was the man who bought him. He glanced to the man who had a hold of his wrist. That must of been his owner. He couldn't help but stare at the boy in awe.

"Who is this?" He asked pulling Niall up to view.

"He's your personal slave now sir, your father requested that you have one since your birthday is not too long now." He informed. Harry sighed and looked over to Niall before back to Alexander

"You can tell him I don't wanna be part of his stupid little slave trade." Harry said. Niall felt the need to dissapear and just not want to be there anymore. So he looked down at his feet remaining silent.

"Mr. Styles I'm sorry to tell you this but the boy has to stay here for 6 months at least. That's how long the contract was issued." Alexander informed. Harry stared at Alexander and sighed. He glanced back to Niall and gave a nod.

"You're excused." He said to Alexander. The butler nodded leaving the two alone. Niall was going to sneak away until he realized Harry still had a grip on his small wrist. He cleared his throat hoping Harry didn't forget that he still had a grip on his wrist.

Harry let go and looked back to Niall. Niall felt slight intimidation from Harry, his green eyes were very stern. "Did he show you where you'll sleep yet?" Harry asked. Niall looked up and shook his head, finding it hard to speak. Harry gave a nod. "Follow me then." He said walking off. Niall looked up and scurried after Harry.

+ + +

Harry opened the door to a medium sized room. "This is the guest bedroom, it's hardly used. I was about to make it a study. But if you want it you can have it." He said. Niall gave him a nod and awkwardly walked in. He looked around at the interior which was quite beautiful

The walls were a pretty cream color, and the floor was a dark brown oak. The bed must of been king sized and it had the fancy frame with curtains on it. There were a couple paintings hung up on the wall that were very well done. Niall smiled slightly looking at the room, he never had a big room like this before and it was actually quite exciting. Normally he was forced to sleep on the couch.

Harry remained at the door way watching Niall intently. He was interesting in a way Harry didn't know yet. The fact he was really short and scrawny was obviously something that stood out. He just felt he could see something in the boy. He decided he would share what else the boy needed to know before he would leave him alone.

"You can go anywhere in the house, besides my room and my office. If you go in there I will not hesitate on punishing you. I won't throw you out because that simply isn't the best way to go." He said. Niall nodded and waited to see if he had anything else to say.

"I have a chef who makes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is at 9:30, Lunch is at noon, and Dinner is at 6. You have access to the kitchen if you need anything in between those times." Harry said. Niall nodded once more and remained silent.

"And if you need to talk to me, just know that I'm busy from 1-5. Any other time you can talk to me. It will probably be different if I am held back on things but that's whenever it happens." He said with a shrug. "Do you have any questions." Niall shook his head and remained silent. "You don't talk much do you?" He asked

"I-I uh no.." Niall stuttered. Harry cracked a small smile and shook his head.

"That's alright." He replied. He glanced to his watch and looked back to Niall.

"I gotta get going, I have to meet up with someone. Feel free to explore, just please don't go in the rooms I told you not to go." He said. Niall gave a nod and Harry walked out. Niall stood there for a few seconds unsure if he should or not. He might end up getting lost again for all he knows.

"Might as well..." He muttered to himself. With a deep breath he took a step out to explore his new home.

A/N I'm loving this story :3 Don't worry it will get better soon enough. AND the other boys will be in it too :)

Any who comment, vote, etc.

Thanks

amazayn_payno xx