23

Song of the Chapter: Hopeless Opus - Imagine Dragons

Niall was shoved into a cage and he was in a white room. He whimpered and he looked around. He was all alone. Normally he was in the big room with many other people. He wasn't sure why he was all alone.

Then he began to feel that nauseous feeling in his stomach. He bit his lip hoping nothing bad would happen. Vomiting in a tight cage didn't exactly appease Niall.

But he couldn't help it before he lost it. Luckily he got to the edge in time before he spewed all over the floor. Niall grimaced and scooted to the back of his cage.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and he began to cry, no he began to sob. All he wanted was Harry. He wanted to hold him and love him and just be happy. But that couldn't happen, Harry's dead.

Niall never felt this much sadness before. Sure his life was a living hell, but he lost someone he loved truly.

Niall jumped when the door opened and he gulped seeing Mr. Simmons. The evil man grimaced seeing the vomit and he sighed. "Couldn't even hold it back..." He muttered before he got someone

Niall looked down in shame and glanced to the person who cleaned up. He muttered an apology as they left and then Simmons walked over and unlocked the cage before he helped him out.

"You need to get dressed." He said as he led him off. Niall followed him in his naked state and became curious

"Why?" He asked timidly. Mr. Simmons glanced to him coldly before he brought him into a room.

"You're going on a trip at 4." He said before he closed the door. Niall bit his lip and looked down at himself. Simmons rolled his eyes at him before throwing a pile of clothes at him.

Niall jumped when the clothes hit him. He only could grasp the jeans but everything else fell. "Get dressed...then we'll have a little checkup." He said.

Niall watched as he walked out and let out a sigh. He then slowly got dressed and frowned at how baggy and ugly they were on him. He huffed before he walked to the door and peaked out.

Simmons pulled him out and dragged him to the medical examination room. Which wasn't Niall's exact favorite room.

He was brought in and seated. There wasn't a doctor in there, which caused Simmons to sigh. "Where is that bloody doctor." He growled. He glanced to Niall. "Stay here." He said before storming out.

Niall sighed and kept his hands on his lap as he swung his legs patiently. After a few minutes Simmons and someone else, which he must of been the doctor, walked in. Niall saw something familiar, but couldn't recall it as his face was covered. Odd

"You must be Mr. Horan." The doctor said as he sat on the chair. Niall nodded and eyed him carefully. The voice sounded familiar as well. "Alright let's get this check up done eh?" He asked.

Niall nodded and he was told to do a lot of things. Like lie back and open his mouth, etc.

Niall was told to sit up and he looked the doctor in the eyes again. That's when he saw something. The doctor winked nonchalantly without Mr. Simmons seeing and Niall knew who it was.

Louis.

Niall kept quiet and just sat there. Suddenly Mr. Simmons got a phone call and he sighed before he excused himself. When the two were alone Niall quickly looked to Louis. "Get me out of here...Harry's dead..." He said quietly

Louis shushed him and looked him in the eye. "Harry isn't dead. He's alive and well. And he's gonna get you back. I promise." He said. Niall was shocked. Harry was alive? This was all so strange for him.

"What's gonna happen." He asked him.

"Don't worry Harry and Liam have a plan." He said. He heard Simmons coming back before he put his little mask on again and pretended he was looking in his ear.

Niall glanced to Simmons and bit the inside of his cheek. He didn't know what to expect.

+++

Niall began to worry when he wasn't rescued yet. He was currently in his cage and being wheeled to a helicopter. He glanced around the helicopter pad and he sighed when he saw no sight of Harry. He was starting to lose hope.

He was loaded and he felt a tear slip when he heard the helicopter propellors begin to go. That's when tears slid down his cheek and he began sobbing.

Little did Niall and anyone else know there was another helicopter following behind. A very determined Harry and Louis watched the helicopter with an intense stare. "Don't worry Niall I'm coming for you." Harry said.

Suddenly there helicopter sped up and was catching up to there helicopter. Niall didn't look up until he heard it and it took him a while before he saw Harry. His smile grew wide and he grabbed the bars eagerly and watched them. He was being saved.

Liam walked to the front of the helicopter with his friend "Is it possible for you to get in front of them?"

His friend bit his lip before he thought about it. "I can try, but we could crash and that could be very destructive for the both of us." He said.

"Just please do what you can." He said before going back to Harry. The two watched as they flew faster and were ahead of the helicopter now. Harry and Liam bit their lip as they began to turn and were eventually turned to the helicopter.

Harry and Liam watched with both nervous looks as the helicopter was headed their way. The tension rose as it got closer and closer and then the helicopter began to stop.

Harry and Liam sighed in relief when the helicopter only stopped a few feet away. Harry then smirked when there were other helicopters surrounded him.

"Bingo." Harry said with a smirk.

+++

Simmons was being dragged off by the cops and he was shouting that he was innocent. Of course no one believed him. Harry rolled his eyes as he watched him get shoved into the backseat of the police car.

When Simmons was driven off, Harry turned and he caught sight of Niall. His eyes suddenly watered and he hurried over.

The two hugged tightly and there were tears, even Harry was crying. After minutes of crying Harry pulled back and looked to Niall. "You're alright?" He asked.

"I'm alright." Niall said.

Harry nodded with a smile and he pulled Niall into a kiss. They were finally a way from all of this. And that made Harry happy.

A/N Yeah...so I'm extending the book... So there's probably more drama ahead. Oh and possible smut next chapter :D

Any who comment: #freedomnarry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx