31

"So there's a baby in there..." Niall's little friend Isabelle said staring at Niall's now 3 month pregnant bump as it was now rounded out and protruding a little bit.

"Mhmm..." Niall said rubbing it a little bit. "There's actually two in there." Niall said with a small smile.

"Two?!" She said with a gasp. She then looked to Niall's bump before whispering. "Hi babies."

Niall chuckled right as Louis came out. "Alright lovely ready to head home?" He asked his daughter. The 5 year old pouted and looked up to Louis

"But daddy I want to be with Niall a little longer..." She whined. Louis sighed and looked to Niall.

"Sweetheart Niall is probably tired." Louis said. Niall opened his mouth to say something but Louis shot him a quick glare causing him to close his mouth.

"Isabelle." Niall said. "I promise we can hang out very soon." Isabelle looked back to Niall before she bit her lip.

"Promise?" She asked. Niall nodded and Isabelle let out a sigh. "Okay daddy." She said looking to Louis.

"Go get your shoes." He said running a hand through her hair. Both of them watched as the little girl hurried off. Niall turned his attention to Louis who paid no attention to him and left the pregnant boy be.

Niall somehow felt a cold rude feeling come from Louis. He always had, but he acted that way towards Harry too. He was curious, did Harry do something? He decided to investigate and he took a few seconds to get up and go find him.

Niall eventually found him in the kitchen and he took a second before he continued "Hey Haz...?" Niall asked as he walked over to the curly haired lad in the kitchen.

"What?" Harry asked looking up in concern. Normally with Niall's pregnancy Harry was always worried about Niall. Only because Niall was very risky.

"Does um...do you and Louis have something against each other?" Niall asked. Harry went from concerned to confused real quick.

"Why are you asking?" He asked stopping what he was doing, which was making a quick snack.

"Well I mean I'm just curious. I mean Louis doesn't do business with you and sometimes he acts cold towards me." He said. Harry rose his eyebrows which Niall was quick to assure him. "I'm fine I just want to know." He said.

"Louis, Liam and I have been friends forever. So Louis is there to support us whenever." Harry shrugged.

Niall now had his arms crossed over his chest, his bump sticking out below his crossed arms. "You sure?"

Harry nodded and he walked over before he hugged Niall and kissed his head. "If you want me to I can talk to him." Harry said

"I told you that you really don't have to." Niall said in an assuring way. "Now make me something to eat I'm gonna go change into something more comfy." He said. Harry nodded and kissed Niall before Niall walked off.

Harry watched him before he made him a sandwich and put it on a plate. But Harry took his phone out before he went to his office. Despite Niall's protests Harry had to talk to Louis.

Harry closed the door and he called Louis. The lighter pitched boy answered on the third ring. "What is it Harold?"

"What's your deal with Niall?" Harry asked. Silence lingered for a few seconds before Louis answered

"You know why." He said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"You think that since we were in a relationship years ago that you should be pressuring that against me. And Niall?" He asked.

"Harry..." Louis said.

"What? Louis we had something yes...but you chose to break up with me." Harry said. "And I was heartbroken believe it or not but I moved on. Now I'm happy...with Niall."

"Yeah Harry I broke up with you because you were an alcoholic. I couldn't have that around when I was..." He cut himself short and Harry furrowed his brows.

"When you were what?" He snapped. Louis didn't respond and Harry growled. "Louis tell me!"

Louis growled in return. "WHEN I WAS PREGNANT!" Harry's eyes widened and he froze. "And you know what Harry? Isabelle, she's yours." Harry was about to reply but he heard the phone click which signaled Louis hung up.

Isabelle, she's yours.

That rang through Harry's head. He didn't know if he could believe it or not. He looked to the door and his heart dropped when he heard a squeak and someone running off. The door was opened slightly and Harry knew he was fucked.

+++

Niall had locked himself in the nursery which seemed to be the only room that didn't smell like Harry. He heard everything Harry said and he could barely hear Louis, but unfortunately he heard that Harry was the father to Isabelle.

He had tear stained cheeks and was curled up into the chair that was gonna be used for breastfeeding when the babies would be born. Niall wondered if he could breastfeed in the first place. He did normally have the tender feeling in his nipples but he didn't know.

Niall didn't even look up when the door opened and Harry walked in. He just stared at the ground and ignored him. Harry brought over an extra chair they had in there. "Listen..."

"If you're gonna apologize save your breath." Niall snapped. Harry gasped and looked to him. "You told me there was nothing wrong." Niall said

"I didn't want you to worry about it..." Harry began

"Worry?! I'm way past worried. You lied to me..." Niall said with tears in his eyes. When he felt them get stronger he looked away and began to cry.

"Hey hey hey...why are you crying." Harry asked. "Love...I'm sure we can figure this all out..."

"Don't call me that..." He said sniffling. "Harry...I wanted our babies to be your first." He said. Harry sighed and looked down. "Don't sleep in the room tonight.." Niall said before he got up and walked out.

Harry watched him sympathetically before he groaned. What a mess.

A/N so I needed to include Louis some more...so there ya go :)

Any who vote: #larryisrevealed if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks

Katie xx