07

Song of the Chapter: Pity Party - Melanie Martinez

The party was no fun for Harry and Niall. Harry was stuck talking to his father's coworkers and Niall was being eyed and catcalled by all of them. Niall chose to stay close to Harry because he feared the worst.

Niall thought parties were the ones with games and stuff, because this was rather boring for him. He didn't find any interest in any of the fat balding men.

He separated himself from Harry when he felt his tummy rumbling. So he walked to the food table and scanned around with his wide blue eyes. He sighed seeing no food that was remotely interesting, he huffed and looked around the party.

Then he realized something, he didn't know where Harry was. There was a lot of fat men, but he didn't see Harry. He tried to contain his state of panic and began to skim around the crowd.

After minutes of searching Niall became hysteric. All he wanted was to be by Harry. It wouldn't be much of a deal if the coworkers were staring at him with lust.

"Mister are you okay?" A voice said. Niall jumped and looked down to a small little girl with blue eyes and brown hair. It was pulled into a high pony with bits and pieces falling out slightly.

Niall wiped his eyes and nodded. "Yeah...I'm just trying to find someone." He said with a small smile. He was actually glad there was someone that wasn't like everyone else in this party.

"You were crying...how about we play maybe you'll find him later." The little girl said. Niall smiled and nodded. The girl squeed and grabbed his hand and began dragging him off. "My name is Isabelle by the way." She said with a small smile.

"I'm Niall." He said with a smile.

Isabelle took the two to an open space and tapped him before running off. "You're it!" She said. Niall looked to her for a second feeling unsure. Then his child side came out and he began to chase her.

People gave them dirty looks as they were causing a ruckus but the two didn't care. Niall was definitely happy with his new friend.

The two ended up laying on the grass side by side giggling to each other. They were both out of breath but were still lively. "Isabelle Marie!" A light voice called in a scolding manner.

Both Isabelle and Niall sat up at the same time seeing a man walk over. He looked like Isabelle and Niall wondered if they were close.

"You had me worried sick!" He said.

"I'm sorry daddy..." She said looking down. Niall then saw the resemblance in the two. He looked over and observed him, he definitely was different compared to the majority of the party.

He was short, maybe 5'8". He had brown feathery hair with blue eyes. He had soft features that made Niall think he couldn't be as intimidating. He jumped when Harry called his name and come over to him.

"Niall...don't run away like that..." Harry said with a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry daddy.." He said switching into his child side. Harry bit his lip not all the way used to this whole daddy thing but nodded.

"Its alright just get up." He said. He helped the small blonde boy stand and he looked over to the man who was already staring at them.

"Do I even have to ask Harry?" He asked. Harry shook his head and avoided it.

"Its best to leave it be Louis..." He said. "The business that happens in my house is none of your concern." He said.

"Harry don't get mad about it...I was just curious." Louis said defensively.

"I said don't worry about it." He said. Louis opened his mouth to say something but closed it and nodded.

"C'mon Isabelle." He said leading her off. Isabelle glanced back to Niall and waved. Niall grinned widely and waved back.

Harry rolled his eyes and dragged Niall to the house. "Party is finished." He stated.

Niall glanced back to the crowd and was confused seeing it be the same. "But there's still people..."

Harry ignored him and dragged him inside and closed the door behind him. He pinched the bridge of his nose revealing he was stressed and Niall bit his lip. "Are you okay?" He asked being back to his normal state

Harry sighed and shook his head. "It doesn't matter." He said. He stopped pinching his nose and looked to Niall. "You hungry? I can make you something."

Niall brightened up and nodded causing the curly headed man to smirk slightly and lead him to the kitchen. Niall had to admit, he liked the soft side of Harry.

A/N ITS REALLY SHORT BC ITS A FILLER SO IM SORRY. MORE SHOULD COME SOON

Comment #lameassparty if you enjoyed this

Any who...its currently 3 in the morning and I'm going to bed. Make sure to vote, comment, etc.

Thanks

Katie

(P.S. THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!!!!)