18

Song of the Chapter: Drag Me Down - One Direction (bc why not)

Harry was discharged the next day with his leg still injured yet it was properly bandaged. He also had stitches for the gash on his head. The second he was free to go he was determined to go find Niall. Liam had to physically stop him to make him stay. The thing is there was no plan and Harry thought he could just run in there and save Niall

So Liam eventually got Harry to sit down and tell him there had to be a plan. Harry thought that this was pointless but he went with it.

"Tell me Harry, you plan on just walking in there, getting Niall and then just leaving?" Liam asked.

Harry only shrugged as if it was obvious. Liam sighed and shook his head. "Harry that's not gonna work...I'll tell you what will work though." He said. Harry looked to him with a raised eyebrow "I have a friend whose an expert at being undercover." He said

"How's that gonna help?" He asked

"Can you just let me give him a call?" He asked. Harry gave him a hesitant look and nodded. Liam gave him a smile and exited the room to call this guy.

+++

Ten minutes later a knock was at the door. Liam answered and there stood his friend. He was an average looking guy and he had glasses. Harry decided he looked trustworthy.

His friend walked over and held out a hand for Harry. "Sam." He said

"Harry." He said taking his hand and eyeing him up and down. Sam smiled and took a seat at the couch and got to work on his laptop. Liam sat beside him and watched carefully. While Harry remained standing up and watched from across the living room.

"What can we do Sam?" Liam asked after a little while.

"Well according to my laptop this place has high security. You can't just walk in. But the only way is that if you're an employee." He said. Just then a knock came at the door and all three looked that way.

Harry decided to go and answer. When he opened the door he quickly tried to close it. "Harry! Please! Give me a second!" Hannah snapped putting her hand to the door. Harry rolled his eyes and opened the door all the way for her.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I came to apologize." She said simply. Harry rose an eyebrow at her, that seemed a little too surreal.

"For some reason I don't believe you." Harry said.

"No I really am sorry." She paused for a bit and looked down at her feet "Desmond told me what happened to Niall."

"Well I don't need your pity..." Harry snapped. Hannah growled and looked up at him.

"Harry Styles you know most of all I don't give pity! I want to help you get Niall back!" She said with sincerity in her eyes.

"Fine...get in here." He said before closing the door. Hannah walked into the living room and Liam paid no attention to her but Sam recognized something.

"What's your full name?" He asked her.

"Hannah Longfellow." She said with a furrowed brow look.

"Brilliant! You work at the auction house!" Sam said. Harry and Liam both looked to Hannah at the same time.

"You work at the auction house too?" Harry asked.

Hannah shrugged "A girl has to earn some cash." She said. Harry rolled his eyes before he focused back on the topic.

"Hannah, we're gonna need you to get in there and let us in somehow." Harry said. Hannah looked to him with a worried look. "What? Tell me you haven't brought anyone in secretly..." Harry said

"I don't know if I can..." Hannah said.

"Hannah please." He said sternly. That made Hannah sigh.

"There's a secret door that I use quite frequently... but getting past the guards is impossible. The only way you can do it is at night when there's only one guard." She said. Harry nodded.

"Then we'll go tonight." He said.

"I'll get there earlier to let you in." Hannah said. Harry nodded and as did Liam. Harry then smiled to himself they were gonna get his Nialler back.

+++

When night fell and the auction house closed Harry and Liam were already ready. Sam gave them ear pieces along with Hannah so they could figure out how to get around the place.

Harry had already informed Hannah that they were ready. It wasn't long before Hannah was opening a door. They quickly hopped in and waited for further instruction from Sam.

"There's a hallway... You guys need to go down it, then left, then right." He said in their ears. "When you get there I'll help you find the cage." He said. Harry, Liam and Hannah nodded as they hurried off that way.

The door to the room was locked and before Harry could do anything Hannah brought out her keys and unlocked the door. "Liam stay guard." Harry said. Liam nodded and Hannah and Harry walked in.

"Okay Sam...now what." Harry whispered.

"Niall is cage number B106." He said. Harry looked to the nearest cage and the number was A35. That's when Harry began to look for it.

Eventually he found the number and his heart lept. He pulled out his flashlight and looked in the cage. Sure enough he saw his cute blonde boy shivering in the cage completely naked. "Niall..." He said.

It only took seconds before the blonde boy perked up and looked to Harry. He quickly scooted to the bars and smiled at him. "You came for me!" Niall said with tears in his eyes.

"Of course I did." Harry said. Harry broke the lock and when he opened the door Niall quickly pounced on him. Harry smiled at that and kept his grip around him.

"Hate to break the reunion up but we should get going." Hannah said. Niall looked up to Hannah with a curious look.

"She's right let's go." Harry said. He quickly helped the boy to his feet and led them to the door.

Suddenly lights were turned on in the cage room. Harry and Niall stopped quickly. They didn't know what was going on until a loud chuckle was heard.

"Harry Styles..." Mr. Simmons said. Harry looked his way and growled, he kept Niall behind him. "I was gonna let you live...but...you've crossed the line."

Harry quickly looked to Hannah and pushed Niall to her. "RUN! GO!" Harry said. Hannah listened but Niall was being dragged away and screamed.

Harry threw down some cages that were empty and began to run. Guards that stood behind Mr. Simmons began to run after Niall "Don't...he's not useful...get the other boy." Mr. Simmons said

Harry was currently running and he remembered Liam. "Liam if you can hear me...run and forget about me.." Harry said before he was grabbed.

Harry struggled in the men's grasp when he heard Liam respond. "Harry! Harry! Harry!" Some cloth was put over his mouth and Harry began to slowly fade away.

Then everything went black

A/N :)))))

Comment: #ohnoharry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx