17

Song of the Chapter: Never Say Never - The Fray

Harry and Niall's week ended quicker than Niall wanted. But Harry promised the boy that they'd do more. Right as they were packing to leave for the airport Harry got a text from Liam saying

Please don't come home.

Harry thought it was something silly like he was joking or something. So he just deleted the text and turned to Niall when he was finished packing. He smiled seeing the necklace was on him and he pulled him close. "Please don't ever leave me." He said before he pecked his lips.

"I'll try not to." He said with a smile and snuggled into the hug. After a moment of silence Harry broke away from the hug and grabbed his hand.

They were in the car headed to the airport and Harry had this weird feeling go through him as if something wasn't right. He decided to shake it off thinking it was just nerves.

When they got onto Harry's private jet Harry smiled when he saw no Hannah. He made sure to especially request that she wasn't on the flight. A much nicer blonde replaced her.

They sat down and the flight attendant walked over. "Would you boys like anything to eat?" She asked with a French accent. Before Niall or Harry could say anything Niall's stomach growled loudly.

Both the flight attendant and Harry chuckled and Harry just ordered omelets for the two. The flight attendant nodded and left the two be.

Harry turned to Niall who still was blushing from the stomach growl. "Your too cute babe." He said kissing his nose. Niall only smirked before he hid his face in Harry's shoulder.

The plane took off minutes later and the whole plane ride was amazing. Harry always showed him the love and affection and Niall would giggle every now and then show him the love back.

In the middle of the flight Harry got another text. He looked at it and it worried him as it was the same kind of message but more urgent

HARRY PLEASE. DON'T. GO. HOME.

Niall looked over Harry's shoulder as he was eating an Italian ice. He furrowed his brows and looked to Harry. "What's up with Liam?" Niall asked him Harry looked to him and gave a shrug. "It looks serious." Niall states.

"Yeah..." Harry said. Right as he was about to text back the flight attendant announced that they were landing soon and needed to put his phone away. Harry nodded and he decided to text him later.

When they landed they got off and thanked the flight attendant. He held Niall's hand and walked to the car and pulled out his keys. "Ready to go home Nialler?" He asked. Niall couldn't help but smile at him and nod.

They drove home while they held each others hand and they were home in less than 5 minutes. Harry brought in the bags and Niall followed as they were happy to be home.

Niall let out a tiny yawn and Harry smiled to him. "You tired?" He asked. Niall rubbed his eyes and nodded. Harry smiled and picked him up. He brought him up the flight of stairs and laid him down when they got to the bedroom.

"I'll let you nap." Harry said running a hand through his hair. Niall smiled and he closed his eyes and was quickly asleep. Harry smiled at him and kissed his lips gently. Everything felt perfect.

Minutes later Harry was making himself a sandwich when he heard Liam come in "Harry?!" He called out. He sounded urgent and that's when Harry remembered the text.

"In the kitchen." Harry called back. Moments later a panicked Liam hurried in.

"Why the hell did you not text me back." Liam said. Harry looked to him with worry.

"What's the big deal?" Harry asked.

"What's the big deal?! Harry! I had some person knock on the door yesterday telling me that Niall's contract was terminated." Liam said. Harry's eyes widened.

"What?!" He asked.

"That's why I told you not to come home! They're gonna be here again at 3!" Liam said before they heard a knock. Harry looked to the clock.

3:02

"Distract them..." He said before he hurried to the stairs.

"What are you gonna do?" Liam asked with a gasp.

"Just do it!" He said before entering the room. When he closed the door he let out a shaky sigh.

He walked over and woke Niall up. Niall looked to Harry with a raised eyebrow. "Get your shoes on we have to go..." Harry whispered

"Why?" He asked.

Before he could answer he heard screaming from downstairs and Harry reacted quickly. He picked Niall up and made him grab on like a piggy back ride and he hurried to the window. He got out and carefully climbed down. He heard people burst into the room making him hurry quicker. He eventually got to the ground and he ran.

He gasped when he heard gun shots. He looked back seeing a few men chase after him. Niall was whimpering and hiding his face in Harry's shirt.

"Its okay...you'll be...AGH." Harry gasped as his leg was shot. He landed on the ground causing Niall to tumble. Harry gritted his teeth and he turned to Niall who just stared in horror. Then the men caught up with them and picked up Niall.

"HARRY!" Niall screamed as he tried to squirm out of his grasp.

"NIALL!" Harry screamed before one of the men kicked him in the face knocking him out.

+++

Harry began to come back hearing a heart rate monitor, telling him he was in the hospital room. He opened his eyes and he lookes around. He groaned before he remembered Niall.

"NIALL!" He said trying to sit up

"Woah woah woah." Dr. Malik said making him lay back down. Harry sighed and laid back. "You're not getting up any time soon." He said

"They took Niall..." Harry said gritting his teeth.

"Harry...you were shot in the leg and kicked in the face. You're not going anywhere any time soon." Liam said. Harry began to cry a little.

"But Niall..." He said

"I called the cops. They're currently trying to find him." He said.

"I need to find him." Harry emphasized the I. "Dr. Malik?" Harry called out.

"Hm?" Zayn replied and looked to Harry with a questioning look.

"Whats the minimum amount of time before I can actually leave?" He asked. Zayn sighed and had a second to think.

"With the right amount of medication...a day." He said looking at him.

"Then tomorrow I'm going to find him." He said. Liam was about to object and Harry shook his head. "No arguing its final." Harry said

Liam let out a sigh and nodded. He only hoped Harry wouldnt hurt himself.

A/N Yeah bad ending but oh well

Anywho comment: #teamsaveniall if you enjoyed this chapter

Also Vote, follow, etc.

Thanks!

Katie xx