10

Song of the Chapter: Freak - Lana Del Rey

The next day Niall woke up uncomfortable with his sling not feeling right. He groaned and sat up, he looked around and Harry wasn't there. He wasnt gonna think much about it before he heard a ruckus from downstairs.

Niall's eyes widened and he hurried to the stairs and peaked carefully hoping to not be seen. "WHY THE HELL CANT YOU FUCKING COOPERATE WITH ME!" Harry snapped at his father. Niall bit his lip, this couldn't be good.

"All you need to know Harry is that I'm not letting you devote your whole life to this slave. You have a business to run." His father said. He seemed much more calm than Harry.

"You don't understand! He's capable of being alone! He's not stupid! He's actually very smart!" Harry snapped

"Are you falling for this slave? He's not someone for you to fall in love with. He's supposed to be your fuck toy." Harry's father snapped back.

"Don't you fucking talk about him like that! God! Just get out!" He snapped. His father simply shrugged and did just that. Harry followed him and slammed the door shut behind him. Niall sat at the steps and looked to Harry with a pitiful look.

Harry didn't notice Niall until he looked up the stairs a few seconds later and he sighed. "Princess..." He said going over to him and easily scooping him up.

"I'm sorry..." Niall said with a shaky voice. Harry furrowed his brows

"About what sweetheart?" Harry asked.

"Making the meanie yell at you." He said. Harry gave a sigh and rubbed his back. He brought him down to the comfortable white couch and laid him down on his back.

"Sweetie...its not your fault." He said stroking his messy fringe. Niall still felt guilty and Harry hated that.

He scooped Niall up in a cuddle, careful not to hurt his arm and kissed his neck gently. Niall hummed in the embrace

"Daddy?" He mumbled quietly

"Yes baby?" He asked with a hum.

"Can we bake cookies and have cuddles?" He asked shyly. Harry smiled and kissed Niall's nose before giving him a nod.

He took the boy out into the kitchen where Liam was just finishing breakfast. "Morning you two." He greeted.

Harry nodded and Niall stayed clingy to Harry. "What kind of cookies do you want to make Nialler?" Harry asked.

"Chocolate chip." He said with a smile. Harry nodded and kissed his hair. Liam left the two be and Harry set Niall down.

At first the two were doing well. Then when they got to the electric mixer Niall insisted he could do it, it only resulted in him making a mess with the powder flying at him and making a mess.

Harry wasn't mad, instead he assured the boy it was okay. The dough was made and they put it on the pans. Harry said he would slide the pan in the oven, and he told Niall to stand back because he didn't want him to get burnt.

Once the cookies were in the timer was set and Harry took Niall out into the living room. He walked over to the couch and Niall was about to sit but Harry stopped him before he removed the cushions

Niall rose an eyebrow before Harry pulled out a bed. Niall was amazed and smiled at the bed. "Your couch turned into a bed!" He said. The blonde boy has never seen anything like this before and it didn't surprise Harry.

"What movie do you want to watch baby?" Harry asked. Niall looked to Harry with intense thought.

"Do you have Lion King?" He asked hopefully." Harry smiled and nodded he fished out the movie and put the movie in. The two cuddled close and watched the previews.

While the previews went on Niall fiddled with Harry's shirt, admiring how soft it was. He might have to steal it some time.

The movie then came on and Niall focused on the screen. He attempted singing along but remained quiet, which Harry didn't mind.

The oven went off and the aroma of chocolate chip cookies wafted the room. Niall smiled and looked up. "Cookie!"

"Yes love. I'll get them, watch your movie." He said kissing his forehead. Niall nodded and continued to watch the movie.

Harry walked out and opened the door seeing the cookies turned out nicely. He smiled and pulled them out setting them down a second. He didn't see Niall walk out.

He was trying to find a spatula when Niall made a yelp causing Harry to turn instantly. He looked to the pouting Niall and he was clutching his hand. "All I wanted was cookie." He sniffled.

"Poor baby..." Harry cooed and walked over to inspect his hand. It was already reddening and it was his good hand too. He went to the fridge and pulled out an ice cube and put it on Niall's hand causing him to wince a little.

"Sorry kitten its supposed to help." He said. He kissed his cheek and turned to the cookies. They were put onto a cooling rack and he turned to Niall.

"You should've waited baby..." He said with a sigh.

"Sorry...I just wanted a cookie." Harry smirked and kissed his head.

"You're too cute princess." He said

+++

The two were settled back on the "magic bed" as Niall called it and munching on cookies while watching the Lion King.

Niall's belly was full eventually and he fell asleep with his head against his shoulder, while looking peaceful. Harry smiled and scooped him up and brought him upstairs.

He placed him on the bed where his broken arm wouldn't be a problem to lay with and he just observed him. He was too precious and Harry knew that at this point he needed to keep him safe. No matter what.

A/N You guys loved the last chapter a lot I thought I gave you another update bc I love y'all

Comment: #cookienarry if you enjoyed this chapter

Any who please vote, comment, and etc.

Thanks,

Katie xx