22

Song of the Chapter: Black Out Days - Phantogram

Harry began to come back when he heard, what sounded like propellers from a helicopter. He opened his eyes and sure enough he was in a helicopter. He looked to his left and Liam was still knocked out. Harry sighed and nudged him and Liam groaned. Harry was gonna attempt to wake him up some more before Simmons came over.

"Well...look whose finally awake." He said. The evil man sat in front of them and Harry glared.

"Where are we going Simmons?" Liam asked finally awake now.

"A little trip." He said simply. Harry sighed. Liam didn't deserve this, but he knew Liam wasn't going to get out of this.

"Whatever you're gonna do you're not gonna get away with it." He said. Simmons chuckled and rolled his eyes and just left Liam to glare at him. Harry's attention turned to Niall who was seated and looking to Harry. Harry sighed and he moved his foot and touched Niall's foot.

Niall then had tears flowing down his cheeks. He knew something bad would happen to him. But he didn't want Harry to get hurt.

They eventually start to slow down and then land. When the propellers stop moving men come and lead Harry and Liam off. Simmons has a hold of Niall as they go to the bay side and there's a huge yacht that sits waiting for them.

The three are jostled onto the yacht and they watch as the yacht begins to go off. Harry and Liam watch as the shoreline gets smaller and smaller. Soon enough they were pretty far out and they stopped.

Harry and Liam are pulled up from their sitting spot and Simmons stands up in front of them. "I bet you two can swim. But I wonder how hard it will be when you're bound and pretty far out in the ocean. Liam growled and struggled, all Harry could do was stare at Niall

"Niall..." He said as he was being led off. "I'm so sorry." He said. Suddenly the two were pushed off and Niall screamed and stared in shock. The yacht than began to take off and Niall looked to Simmons. "Please! Please dont-" He was backhanded by Simmons

"Be quiet..." He growled. Niall whimpered and cupped his cheek. He felt empty, Harry was gone. Mr. Simmons only rolled his eyes at him and they drove back to shore.

"You're gonna be kept in a special room." He said as he dragged Niall along. He brought him into his helicopter and they took off. Niall remained silent and watched the ocean as they took off. All he wanted was Harry to resurface and save him again.

But Niall knew that was not gonna happen.

+++

When the two went under Liam was already working on the ropes. Harry however did nothing, as if he gave up hope. He didn't know why but he couldnt fight anymore.

Liam finally undid his ropes. He saw Harry continue to sink lower into the darkness. Liam hurried with his lungs on fire. He pulled Harry up a little before undoing his ropes. When he finally got them untied Liam's lungs were hurting badly. He quickly swam to the top and when he resurfaced he gasped for air.

He looked to Harry who was unconscious. Liam quickly put his fingers to Harry's pulse and it was weak but there. He bit his lip and looked around. He saw a boat and he screamed for him. Soon enough it was headed their way.

Liam was helped on board and Harry was dragged on. Liam laid him flat and looked to him worriedly. "Is he alright?" The fisherman asked.

"Ye ye...I just need....I need a first aid kit or something." He said. The fisherman nodded running off to get his. Liam focused his attention on Harry. He then caught something.

He wasn't breathing.

"HARRY!" He shouted frantically. He bit his lip before he began attempting CPR. It felt weird as he put his lips to his, but Harry's life was on the line.

Liam sighed and pumped Harry's chest. "Harry! Please wake up! Please!" Liam said desperately as he pumped his chest some more. "You can't go Harry...you're needed. Niall needs you...I need you."

Liam pumped his chest some more. "Dammit Harry don't do this..." He said frantically as he pumped a bit harder. "Niall's out there and he needs you. He's your boyfriend. He's your...erm...baby...and your his...erm...daddy..." He said mumbling the last part so the fisherman couldn't hear.

Right then Harry coughed and water spurted out of his nose and mouth causing him to groan. "Liam..." He called out quietly

Liam let out a sigh of relief and smiled down at Harry. "God Harry...you worried me sick." He said. Harry looked to him and sighed looking away.

"I failed him..." He said. Liam rose an eyebrow and then he figured he was talking about Niall.

"We're gonna save him...okay?" He asked. Harry sighed and tried to sit up however Liam made him lay down. You need your rest." He said. Harry groaned and looked to him. "You and Niall with your determination... I swear..." He said

"We have to hurry back." He said. "He's gonna take Niall far away." He said. Liam frowned and sighed. He looked around and saw some couch. He picked Harry up and he laid him down.

"We will figure it out okay? Now. Rest..." He said. Harry sighed and he nodded. Liam watched as he closed his eyes and looked away.

He wasn't sure what was gonna happen.

A/N Short...but I hoped you enjoyed it

Any who comment: #drowninglirry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx