08

Song of the Chapter: sHe - Zayn

I'm sorry

It has been at least a couple weeks since Niall came to stay with Harry. The two were distant but were close at the same time. Niall didn't mind the solitude when Harry was doing things, at least he could be Liam's little helper in the kitchen.

Ever since Niall sliced his wrist Harry didn't let the boy in the kitchen. He wanted to go in there though because he always loved watching Liam cook. Liam only allowed Niall to help when Harry was gone because he knew Harry would get mad at him.

It was a chilly autumn evening and Niall was in the living room. He was wearing one of Harry's sweaters that he managed to steal from Alexander while he did laundry. The smell of Harry somehow made him calm.

A knock was at the door and Niall's curious head peaked up. He waited to see if Harry or Liam would get it, no one came out. Niall was hesitant when he heard a second knock. When the third knock came around he got up and answered the door.

A girl maybe at least his height stood there. Her eyes were really blue with hints of grey, and she had smooth dark brown hair run down her back. "Oh I didn't expect Harry would have company."

Before Niall could respond Harry was already beside him. Niall moved back and looked to Harry. "I'll be out in a second Hannah." He said and dismissed her before closing the door.

"She..she a friend?" Niall asked watching Harry fiddle with his shirt a bit, before moving to his hair.

"That's none of your concern." He said. He was looking in the mirror prepping his curly head of hair.

"I'm sorry...I was just curious..." Niall muttered. Harry nodded and turned to look to him

"I'm going out and probably won't be home until late." He informed. "Get yourself to bed on time, if you need help Liam will be here." Harry said. Niall nodded and Harry was gone.

He looked to the door and let out a sigh. He looked down at the sweater and fiddled with the sleeves. He wondered who this Hannah was. All these thoughts went through his head and all he could think of was someone that would replace him. He didn't want to think about the thought of being replaced. He shook his head and went to find Liam.

Liam was in the kitchen preparing dinner which was Chicken Parmesan and asparagus. It was Niall's favorite from Liam and Liam only made it on special occasions. Or when Niall was left alone because of Harry.

Niall walked in and trudged over to Liam who was putting the chicken breasts in the preheated oven. "Oh hi Niall." Liam smiled. Niall smiled back and waved.

"Harry already leave?" Liam asked wiping off his hands after he gave them a rinse. Niall nodded and looked to his feet.

"With some girl named Hannah." He said.

Liam sighed and looked to Niall. He took a moment before he spoke. "How about you help me with setting the table?" Liam asked turning to the dishes and pulling out a couple of plates.

Niall nodded and headed over. "Does Harry love Hannah?" Niall asked while holding his hands out and having plates stack up.

"Well he used to." Liam said finishing up with the plates and heading to the table causing Niall to follow.

"So they were girlfriend and boyfriend?" Niall asked

"Yes." Liam said glancing to him, before he gently set the plates on the table. Niall nodded and looked to his feet once all the plates were set.

"Does Harry love me?" He asked shyly. Liam was taken back by this. He stared at Niall for a while before he sighed.

"In a way he does. He wants to care for you and make sure nothing hurts you." Liam answered. Niall looked up and he nodded.

Liam gave him a sigh before the oven made the sound of it being done. Liam grew a grin when Niall's stomach growled. "Let's get you some food." Liam said. Niall smiled and followed after him to the kitchen.

+++

The time went by and it was time for Niall to sleep. But he wasn't tired at all because all he could think about was Harry. Liam stayed up with him and the two were in the living room watching Disney movies.

Niall grew worried because it was getting real late. It was almost midnight. He knew Harry said he'd be home late. But he just couldn't help but be worried.

It was almost 1 at this point and Liam was about to call it quits until a knock came at the door. Niall looked up and bounded over to the door. He opened it revealing a very drunk Harry giggling and singing tunes to himself with a slightly agitated Hannah helping him stand.

Liam walked over and sighed. "Oh jeez. I better get him to bed." He said before walking over and helping Harry stand up. Niall watched as the two walked upstairs while Harry giggled and stumbled a bit.

Niall turned back to Hannah assuming she was friendly. "Thank you for bringing him back..." He began

"Back off from him blondie.." She said causing Niall to be surprised.

"P-pardon..." He said.

"I said back off from him. He was mine and he will be mine. I worked hard to get to this point and I'm not gonna have some slave boy ruin it all." She said. Niall's eyes widened at that.

"H-how..." He stuttered

"Yeah that's right I know who you are. Harry told me all about it. If you don't stay away from him I will make sure you go back to where you came from." She snapped before closing the door, leaving Niall to stand there in utter shock. Harry told her? Does Harry love him anymore? Does Harry love her again?

He jumped when Liam placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked back and looked away before he sprinted off to the bedroom, not wanting anyone to bother him at all.

A/N I told you sorry. Forgive me?

Comment: #hannahthebitch if you enjoyed this chapter

Any who please remember to vote, comment, follow, etc.

Thanks,

Katie xx