Chapter 4~Mate and catfight

*Elizabeth's POV*

Those vibrant deep green eyes scanned my body, glinting with amusement.

Suddenly the realization hit me of why he seemed so familiar, he looked just like Jake. Then the realization struck me it was Jake! Jake was part of the pack I had been watching. He was the alpha's best friend and the beta to the Blood water pack. The alpha being Alpha Dylan, the greatest alpha to have ever lived or so they said and also my mate. Fear crept down my spine, of course, Jake had not seen me in person so he has no claim for suspicion but that didn't stop my imagination from wandering. My train of thought was broken when he spoke. "Girls normally fall at my feet just not quite this literally!" He whispered amusement clear on his face as he offered his hand for me to take. My face flushed red and I felt my entire being heat up in a mix of embarrassment. My wolf grew restless and I admit I was wary about taking his hand but I shook it off and grasped his hand. As my hand touched his I panicked thinking he could sense my fear from my rapid pulse that vibrated from the contact but he didn't seem to notice. I quickly drew back my hand and a put on a smile to cover it up. His deep green eyes penetrated me at my strange movement. He glanced over at me, confusion showing but gratefully didn't say more on the subject. My sister decided it was the time to approach but she kept her head down obviously thinking. Jake looked up and bowed deeply noticing my sister. His deep voice echoed in my ears "Your Majesty Queen Lily, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Jake Samuels, the beta of the Blood Water pack and I am here on behalf of my Alpha, Dylan Waters, and the pack. My pack have had a few issues so they will not arrive till tomorrow, Alpha Dylan sends his apologies but he was attacked last night and needs time to regroup and organize coming here. We have also bought our neighbouring pack and their alpha James who has kindly offered to aid you!" He proclaimed. I practically gagged at his statement and my sister looked at me worried.

Just then two sleek black cars pulled up and parked. "Ah this must be the Moon Crest pack!" Jake pointed out. The first door opened and out stepped a gorgeous buff guy with dark blond hair, he could have made the front page of a swimsuit magazine. My sister's eyes lightened and she gasped before sprinting into his arms. Shocked I looked up and saw the strange dude growl, his eyes flickering black before he spoke "Mine!! Mate!" Everyone gasped and then cheered rejoicing at the fact that their queen had found her mate. I stood to attention paralyzed as I was engulfed by emotions from my sister. However silence flooded the courtyard as a door to the other car swung open and out stepped a paper-thin girl, she was caked with makeup and wearing the skimpiest outfit ever known to man. Her eyes found my sisters and they widened in surprise at the position she was in, and before anyone had time to stop her she walked up to my sister and slapped her. The sound vibrated throughout the room and the courtyard erupted in chaos but one low deadly growl quieted everyone instantly. Gaping I looked on in shock as this all played out before me; The strange dude, I think his name was James growled before lunging at the girl landing a punch right to her nose. The room was silent as the guards came and took her away, presumably to the dungeons. I couldn't hold it anymore I gasped and then full out laughed breaking the deadly silence. Everyone was staring at me with weird stares except my sister who began to laugh with me. Meanwhile, as I struggled to contain my laughter my sister managed to regain her composure enough to dismiss everyone. I suddenly stopped mid-laugh as I felt a powerful presence approach. "Hello, you must be Elizabeth, right? I heard a lot about you!" asked James bowing. I laughed, nodding "That was quite a show you put on!" I replied. He chuckled and bought my sister in for a hug before answering "I shall look forward to getting to know you, now if you excuse me I have to go spend some time with my queen and mate. Oh and you might want to change your shirt!" He cheekily answered before turning away, my sister in his arms......