Author's Note~ Sequel?

Hey all It's your author speaking here.

So Death's Vengeance is officially done but don't fear because I'm planning to do a sequel!

I want your opinion on what the focus for the sequel should be thought and I want you guys to have a say in the story. I have four options of what I'm going to do and I'm open to other ideas so let me know what you want.

Important: In all these options there will still be the main plot line about Brittney and her revenge but these particular people will be the main lead and their views will be the focus on it. For example you got to know everyone's stories in Death's vengeance but Elizabeth was the main character.

Options

~I write the story from Sydney's POV and the main story is on hers and mason relationship but the story will still be tied in with Elizabeth's and Dylan's problems.

~I write the story from Drake's POV and the main story is on his and Clarity's relationship and his upbringing but the story will still be tied in with Elizabeth's and Dylan's problems.

~I write the story from Lily's POV and the main story is on her relationship and her upbringing/life.

~From Elizabeth's continued perspective.

~Any other ideas

Thank you to all who read my book. It really means so much to me! I hope your looking forward to the sequel. I will try my hardest to make it even better than this book! Any questions or inquires about making a cover message me. Enjoy your day!

Wish me luck for my hardcore editing that is due on this book