Author's note

Please read! This is the one and only author's note in this book!

First I would like to thank all of you for reading. Just to know you enjoy it enough to continue reading is inspiring and amazing.

Second is that you can vote and comment if you wish because that puts a smile on my face but your not going to be forced to!

Third, any mistakes please point out nicely and I will correct them when I have time! No hate or you will be blocked

Please if you see anyone copying my work, inform me.

There is one minor cuss word in here that is used twice so just a warning. I felt it should be put in here because it expressed two characters hatred for one another.

No advertising of your books on here please. That is just rude.

Also any of you have any ideas of where you want the story to go feel free to message me or comment.

Unpublished (c) 2015 Hannah Foxon"
All rights reserved @copyright
No parts of this document may be reproduced or transmitted In any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior permission from author. To go against this is to break the law, think carefully before doing anything.
Images used in cover art or multimedia content belongs to their respective owners.
Any resemblance to people dead or alive is unintentional. Characters and story belong to me.

Have a great day! Thanks to the people that actually took the time to read this! ~Horsesr4ever