Chapter 8~Sisterhood

*Elizabeth's POV*

I was sitting in my room curled up watching a movie when my sister entered "Hey Liz so everything been hectic since you got back and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a ride with me? We could take the horses to the waterfall and go swimming like when we were younger?" I paused the movie and jumped up "Where are you going? Don't you want to go on a ride with me?" questioned my sister, hurt in her voice. I simply laughed "Of course I want to go, what you think I'm doing?" I chuckled. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment "Aww is the little queen upset that she just got owned?" I asked, pinching her cheeks. Her face was now as read of a tomato and I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer. I got up and went to pack my stuff when I heard my sister call after me "You know I could throw you in prison for that and have your head on a stick!" she told me, her voice serious. "Yeah right! The little queen is just embarrassed." I retorted as I walking out stuff in hand. "Come on let's go! I can't wait to ride with my baby sister!" she replied.

~An hour later~

"So repeat to me what happened!" I exclaimed. She chuckled "Well he was all like I'm sorry your majesty but I can't do that see you're my mate so I'm the rightful King! And then I punched him!" she repeated. "That's my sister! Who knew you actually had guts!" I pointed out. She playfully glared at me "Hey do you want to race to the waterfall? We're nearly there!" she bellowed. I didn't even have time to protest before she tapped her heels and off she cantered. I transferred straight into a gallop easily catching up to her, soon we were neck and neck. When we rounded the corner however I pushed on and overtook her easily, giving a little wave at her face of disbelief. Finally, I slowed as we entered the clearing. It was just as I remembered, the beautiful waterfall which dropped away into the crystal clear lake. The white sand beaches surrounded it creating the Caribbean theme. It was breathtaking and peaceful. No stress, no heartache and no sadness could enter this place that was our rule; mine and my sisters. Lily soon entered the clearing and we tied our horses up before stripping to our bikini's we had on underneath. I tapped her "Tag you're it!" I giggled before sprinting off. She grumbled before running after me. I turned and stood my ground and my sister, who grasped my plan a second too late, plunged into the lake. She came up spluttering and cursing but smirked when she saw me. Gulping I turned and sprinted but she caught up, she pounced and dragged me with her into the lake. We both submerged squealing with laughter.

We clambered out of the lake and onto the soft sands where I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep. The sound of shuffling awoke me and I sat up. My sister took a deep inhale before clasping her hands together "So listen for the party you don't have to but I think you should wear a dress you don't have to wear one but at least consider it!" pleaded my sister. "There is really no reason to consider it! I've already decided, I'm going to wear a dress!" I proclaimed. My sister's face lightened and she clapped her hands "This is amazing! Thank you so much! I can do your makeup and your hair and I have some great shoes for you!" she teased. At her words, my smile dropped quicker than a diving bird. Seeing me she quickly added "Seriously I won't do that I promise but you must let me do your hair and maybe some lip-gloss but nothing else!" she vowed. I nodded, okay with the agreement. Together we mounted our horses and began the ride home.