Chapter 57~ Admittance

*Dylan's POV*

Waking up with her in my arms is the best feeling in the world. I looked over at my sleeping angel, her hair sprayed out around her. The thing that made me smile thought was the mark proudly displayed on her neck. That mark claimed her as mine, no other male wolf could have her. My wolf was at peace finally, as I'm sure hers was as well. It was like a fairy tale, except not every fairytale has a happy ending. I knew I would have to confess what I knew about her brother when she awoke, I just wanted this bliss to last as long as possible. Getting up I laid a quick kiss on her soft forehead before retreating as quietly as I could into the shower.

*Elizabeth's POV*

I woke up in content and happiness. I'd never felt so happy in my entire life. Sunlight streamed into the brightly lit room, the soft sheets beneath me warm and safe. Getting yup I stretched, reawakening my drowsy muscles. It was then that my bathroom door opened and out stepped Dylan, wrapped in as towel with his hair spiked up in random directions. Focusing on his eyes I smiled. Today would be great. Everyone has told me that marking each other was like you becoming one with the person. You could feel every emotion, good and bad, and you could link with one another in ways no one others then mates can. So due to my heightened senses I could feel the sadness pouring off him. Concerned I dropped my smile and rushed to him "What's wrong do you regret last night?" I questioned, dreading his answer. Thankfully he shook his head "How could you think that, last night was the best night of my life. I wouldn't ever change it! No I just have something important to tell you regarding your brother and your sister deserves to be here too." He told me, his emotions switching b between frustration, anger and sadness. "Well darling you need to go change before we talk because I can't concentrate otherwise!" I gestured to him and then to the closet. I only had time to catch the sly smile on his face before he disappeared into the depths of my messy closet.

As soon as he was gone I called out to my sister via mind link

"Hey sis Dylan has some important news about our brother and we need to talk now. Come alone, it's private and meet me in my room!" I ordered

Almost instantly she replied "Okay if it's urgent I'll be there in five"

Shutting off the link I waited five minutes before Lilly arrived, as she promised, and soon after Dylan was ready. Changed Dylan settled himself on my bed before he got straight to business "Now I know your brother. I met him when I was young. He would come to my father's pack very month or so and have secret meetings in the office. This was before and after my mother died except he came more regularly after the accident." He hissed, annoyance seeping through. After his announcement I voiced my own theories about our parent's cause of death and why, to which I got shocked and baffled silence. "So I have a feeling that our parent's suicide is linked to our brother" I concluded. I expected questions but none were asked, instead my sister spoke up "Well I agree with you Liz. See there's more to this that you don't know but I do. See I knew our brother growing up until he was exiled at 16, when he left our parents decided that they would explain everything to me so that when the time came I could tell you. They decided not to tell you about him and to wipe your memories just because out of all of us you were the closest to him and you admired him like an idol. See our brother was to be king, he was trained well and he even found his mate earlier than most people. Everyone admired and respected him but that was only a disguise. Really he went out late partying and drinking. He was out of control and mum and dad were seriously considering changing the line of succession to me. When our parents discovered his habits they warned him but he only put it down to him being a teenager, our parent's believed him and let him off. What finally drive them to exile him though was when he killed his mate. See he was a womanizer and he wasn't always faithful and so when he grew tired of his mate he decided he would kill her. So he did, he slit her throat on the day she told him she was pregnant. Now that was the last straw for mum and dad, they disowned him and sent him into exile. So that's why our parents decided to save you the grief and wipe your memory. If you don't believe me check out the potion bottle mum gave to you on your birthday every year. Since their death you haven't had the potion which means it began to wear off which is why he feels familiar to you!" she explained. 

Her words were numbing but somehow they sounded truthful. I knew, however much I didn't want to believe it, that every word she spoke was true. Hearing Lily's words Dylan growled tightly and pulled me into him "It's okay sweetheart, I won't let your psychotic brother near you and I would never hurt you." He stated furiously. "Why didn't you tell her this earlier, she would have had time to deal with it!" hissed Dylan. My sister remained calm as she answered "Because then she been devastated, the only reason she keeping it together now is because your here!" She retorted defensively. Dylan prepared to continue the argument opened his mouth but quickly hut it as the door was ripped off its hinges. Standing disheveled in the doorway was a terrified looking Chase "We're being attacked!" he screamed before he collapsed.