♦1♦

Let's maybe begin by saying that Partypoopers are extinct or at least that's what everyone thought. The (not so) Fun War and all this sequence of events caused Partypoopers to disappear from the Boredom Room. However... Some of us managed to survive and the most confusing part is that we don't even know how this happened. It just did. We just appeared in The Promised Land, some of us were injured and some not but what was especially good was the fact that we made it alive.

The thought of us being written in the human archive as extinct is pretty disturbing but it somehow calmed us down. At least partygoers will let us go now that we are finally "dead".

The Promised Land is a calm place. We finally got what was taken away from us back. It's free from any aggressive entities and we can finally feel at home. I still miss The Boredom Room, but I'm thankful we made it alive. Or at least... few of us.

Our memories of what happened has been wiped away. I wonder if it's caused by trauma or if it was caused on purpose by Partygoers...but if I'm being honest, I don't want to know.

Partygoers and us are surely the complete opposite but I still can't remember what caused them to hate us so much. We never hurt anyone unless provoked. I remember we even sacrificed some aggressive humans to them. We generally didn't cause any problems. Even if we were so different we were somehow getting along.

Maybe they were mad we didn't hate humans like them? Or maybe they thought we were saving their prey from being baked into a cake? I can only ponder.

But unlike Partygoers we are more humane. We can actually understand humans and their emotions. We don't see them as prey but as another living being. I remember that they used to say how silly we are for it. And that it's the only "fun" thing about us. Well. Indeed.

Humans can sometimes be great company. We gladly welcomed every friendly human we saved on our beloved and missed level 52. Just thinking about how depressing this level has to look after The Fun War makes me numb. We lost everything because of them and their stupid parties.

As it's expected;after The Fun War no Partypooper wants to leave The Promised Land as it's the only place we feel safe. We didn't even attempt to find an exit and we probably won't try.

I didn't want to leave this level either but my fate was way more distant from my beliefs.

I accidentally noclipped somewhere. And somewhere is the key word.

< ////// >

I opened my eyes to some unpleasant voices above my head and the weird yet familiar smell. It took me a while to process that it's not The Promised Land anymore. I haven't left this level in forever and forgot what it's like to be somewhere else. The yellowish wall was hurting my eyes as I slowly started recognizing this place.

"Level Fun=)"

Literally the worst level I could be transported into.

I stared at the wall for a good couple of minutes plagued by my own mind.

First thought: Partygoers are going to definitely kill me.

Second thought: If humans spot me they will discover we are not extinct which will make Partygoers look for us.

I wanted to go back. I tried hitting the wall a few times or doing whatever I could to noclip again. No luck, it all got only worse. I made a lot of noise because of how panicked I was. I didn't even question what I was doing.

Not until I noticed a suspicious bottle of almond water laying on the floor. "No way I will let these motherfuckers scam me." I thought to myself. Partygoers often tried to lure humans into their nests by leaving singular weapons or almond water as bait. "I may look human but I'm not one and I ain't that stupid to fall for that" . But knowing all their tricks didn't calm me down at all. Instead I felt pure panic slowly starting to fill my body and mind. I haven't seen a Partygoer since The Fun War and knowing what they did to us before made me feel like I could die any second.