♦36♦

A/N ; i apology for the lenght of the chapter. i got lost in my drafts and it turned out that i planned too little action for this specific part and couldnt fix it lol

///

-I never felt more relieved in my life than right now... -67 sighed, laying on their sofa comfortably. The apartment looked the same as we left it, including the yellowish lamp that was turned on this entire time that we were gone. The scratched furniture along with their fridge, still stained with blood, remained the same as I last saw them.

-Well, that was fucking tiring. -32 was fatigued. All his energy suddenly evaporated the moment they both entered the room. They could finally let themselves rest, as it was all fortunately over.

Brownie kept walking around the room, getting to know its new home. It looked pleased enough, it didn't seem to care too much about the sudden switch of dimensions. As soon as it got familiar with its new surroundings, Brownie jumped on the sofa right next to us, purring quietly as it got ready to take a nap.

-At least it's peaceful now. -I said.

-Too peaceful... - 67 stated, as they slowly got up from the sofa, and took a quick look through the peephole in their door. -This silence is odd. Something is wrong.

-You are being dramatic, again. - 32 accused them, while petting the cat. I wished to say something, but I was too confused. I didn't have enough knowledge about the funrooms, to be able to distinguish what was normal and what was not, so I didn't dare to join the conversation.

-No, seriously! Do you hear that? -They asked him, in response he just listened to the silence, not caring much about their statement.

...

-Nah. -He hissed, wishing to finally get a moment of rest to himself, without 67 questioning every single detail.

-Exactly! Are you fucking dumb? -They snapped, raising their tone in anger.- You know what, never mind. I will just check it myself. -They said, closing the doors behind them in a flash. -I can't count on anyone here.

Me and 32, both looked at eachother, confused. Yet after a few seconds, we just shrugged, not thinking too much of it. We continued playing with the cat, carelessly for the next couple of minutes or so.

...

-Where the fuck are they? -32 questioned, as I looked at the door, waiting for 67 to finally come back.

-I better go check on them. -I got up from the sofa, approaching the door and unlocking them swiftly. I had this gut feeling, making my insides seem to swirl from stress. What if they weren't just joking around? What if there was something wrong? Their sudden absence was... concerning, to say the least.

As the light from the outside flashed in my eyes, I found myself to be staring at 37 in awkward silence. They stayed in one place stiff, without moving an inch.

I felt as if I was staring at a doll, at something inanimate, yet I couldn't pull my sight away. If I did, I was sure something horrific would happen.

...

-What is taking you so long? -32 suddenly poked my arm, causing me to flinch and lose focus.

I looked back, and they were gone. In their place, there was just an envelope with a note inside. "How elegant of them", I thought ironically, trying to calm myself down.

What I noticed during all these days in the funrooms, was that for some reason, partygoers just loved leaving suspicious notes, instead of communicating in any different way. With 37, it was no different.

I bent down, and picked it up, handing it to 32.

-I don't want to be the one to open it,I don't know what it is. -I explained, as he looked at me in confusion. He wasn't the one to witness 37 at our front door, and I didn't have the energy to clarify my suspicions. It was probably nothing anyways, or at least I hoped so. After all, it has been barely 10 minutes since 67's steps dragged them outside of their apartment. I just wanted to get it over with.

-Fine, whatever. -He rolled his eyes, analysing the note, word by word.

A/N

i am kind of unhappy with my writing for this specific fanfiction bc its been a solid few months since i wrote the first chapter, and my writing style has changed so much, yet I still have to stick to what i began it with. it annoys me

so here comes a questions to my readers; does my writing for this specific fanficton seem like enough? is it bearable? bc there really isnt any fixing that atp so yeah lol i just need to know