♦29♦

-The sky looks pretty. - I gazed at the beautiful sunrise, letting my skin feel the warmth of the sun. I still couldn't help, but stare at the outside world whenever I could. Even if I missed backrooms, the view that the frontrooms gave me was enough for me to feel amused. It was nice to see a place that wasn't an endless labyrinth of chaos. All these golden trees, singing birds and the sound of flowing wind was like a gentle melody to my ears.

-Yes!! - 67 cheered, full of energy. - It's cool!! - Their excited and silly tone of voice was constantly reminding me of their unawareness of the situation we were currently in. Their steps were windy and silky, yet glad and filled with impatience.

-Yeah... - 32 roared in tiredness and annoyance, pushing a wheelchair by the side of the road.-I still can't fucking believe in what is happening. - He whispered to himself, sending 67 a threatening stare.-You should be the one to shove that policeman, not me. Why is he even in it? - He took a look at the poor, miserable man. The fear in his eyes was all that was visible.

-It's simple. - 67 took a deep breath and went on. - He looks already wretched so I thought that it would be easier to take him with us if he was in a wheelchair. No one will ask any questions, I suppose. -They looked proud of themselves, but I just couldn't help but look away, pretending that I didn't hear them. Sometimes they were really the dumbest person that I ever met.

-Okay, wow. - I gazed in disbelief once again, trying to focus my attention on something else.

-I... I think it should be somewhere near... - The miserable tone of the policeman's voice was obviously signalling his nervousness. It wasn't a surprise, after all he was being surrounded by vicious creatures, with no way out outside of being eaten alive.

-Yippee, finally!!!! - 67 cheered happily as the man covered his ears in order to protect himself from the level of noise that they were producing. By this time, I was already used to their constant screams. However, it was still interesting to look at his reaction, I could already sense that they were about to get a really bad headache from 67's shouts.

32 looked at us and gazed away in annoyance. They were already done with their stupid ideas. However he still chose to respect my pleas for him not to take this away from 67 which I highly appreciated.

As we were slowly measuring through the tree-lined street, taking a look at every single house the man started crying out of panic.

-Are we close!!? -67 took that as a good sign. As if they thought that the man was crying from happiness of finding their old house. They kept repeating themselves, waving with their claws out of excitement.

Meanwhile as we were passing by another house I noticed an old lady in the window, turning her sight towards us furiously. She probably thought that we were still haunting the streets after halloween. As she kept gazing at us, waiting for all of us to go away, she had enough and threw a wooden crucifix in our direction. The piece of wood hit 67's head, making them instantly turn around in fury.

They sent the old woman a death stare, making her immediately ready to spit some nasty insults at them.

But before she could scream anything at us, 67 ran in her direction to shatter her window and forcefully break inside to "make her pay".

-Please, calm down, it is not worth it. -32 tried to stop them from their recklessness, but it was all for nothing. They already broke the glass window into tiny shards and proceeded to knock the woman onto the ground. Their sharp and agile claws were about to stab her neck and end her already miserable life.

She started crying out of panic and helplessness, filling the room with silent sobs. Little pieces of glass were gently yet deeply hammering through the skin on her back, making blood drip slowly onto the floor.

We watched the massacre happen as we stood there awkwardly, waiting for it to end so we could continue our searches for their past family.

I turned my sight towards the policeman, his eyes widened in shock as we kept staring at 67 through the window. Tears were slowly forming inside of his eyes, even if he was perfectly quiet all I could hear was the pain that he was going through, just by seeing 67's aggressive behaviour.

-Yeah, it is really nothing. -I sighed, trying to comfort him. I felt kind of bad for that man. -67 CAN YOU FUCKING HURRY? -I screamed. I didn't know what happened, but the moment I realised I instantly put my hand at my throat. The shout that left my body was nothing that I ever did before. It sounded almost... demonish and blasting. As if I unawarely began copying the partygoer's screams. I didn't know how to interpret it, but by the look of 67 I knew that at the very least it worked. 67 immediately turned their head at me and jumped out of the broken window, leaving the woman to bleed out.

-HUH? -They ran up to me. -Is my hearing correct?-They needed my confirmation, but I just couldn't respond. I was too stunned to speak anymore. However, by the look of 32 I knew that he heard it too. His surprise was less shown, but I could still sense it perfectly.

The last thing that confirmed what just happened was the look of the policeman. He curled up into a ball on a wheelchair and covered his ears in panic.

-Well. -I looked at both 32 and 67. -I have no idea what happened... Really... -I took a deep breath and tried to rearrange my thoughts inside of my head. -Was it even possible? -I questioned my reality.

-Well, if it happened then it has to be. However, I never heard of such a thing before. -32 spoke their thoughts, making me even more confused than I already was.

////

sorry for the long update i kind of wanted to kms

anyways i hope you liked it ilyall 

i wrote this while listening to cigarretes after sex and i recommend