♦5♦

I slept on the floor with a ton of pillows and a pink blanket they gave me. I had a hard time falling asleep, that shouldn't be a surprise. My mind hasn't been quiet or peaceful since I left The Promised Land. Constant confusion and fear that didn't want to leave me alone. I noticed that no matter what time it is, Funrooms are never hushed. You can always hear the subtle melody in the background along with some horrific footsteps outside.

I had thoughts if I shouldn't attempt escaping, but after a while I came to the conclusion that it's not going to be any better than it is now. I was still trapped in The Funrooms and 67 was my only hope. It was hard to depend on a Partygoer, but if not them I am sure I would be dead by now.

I don't remember falling asleep. I only know that it took me a solid few hours to finally let myself rest. I had to force myself to trust them, that they wouldn't stab me with their hand openings in my sleep.

I got woken up by 67 making beeping noises with their claws. First ten seconds after waking up were brilliant, because I didn't remember anything. I didn't remember noclipping into the Funrooms, 67 biting me or the Baker.

-Huh? - I mumbled confused.

-Great! - Partygoer beamed. -You will be useful to me today!- They cheered.

-What do you mean by... useful? - I fearfully asked, still half awake. In response they threw some plastic bags at me.

-You're going grocery shopping with me! - I looked at them even more confused than before giving them a weird stare.

-what... - I mumbled.

-Just go with me. - They handed me the Partygoer suit. -We're going on level 13 together.

I guess hesitation will never leave me alone. I put on a costume, but couldn't force myself to get out of the room. Seeing even more Partygoers than I already saw? Being discovered by humans or any other entities? Hell nah. But my thoughts and fears didn't matter.

-Just go!!! - They pulled me by my wrist as always, and grabbed me across the door. - Great!! Now we can go. - I didn't want to leave my "safe" space. After I walked through the door I just stood there not willing to move at all.

-If you're so scared of other Partygoers then you should be more enthusiastic to go with me. We're leaving the Funrooms for a while!! - They tried to convince me, but nothing worked.

-Okay. Then stay here and wait for other Partygoers to find you - They were waiting for my response, slowly moving away while turning around every 10 seconds to see if I'm following them.

-Fine... Lead the way. - I agreed.

I walked very cautiously, constantly looking around to make sure no partygoer was staring at me. This made me look even more suspicious than I already looked in that suit. This area was full of partygoers just living their everyday life.

Maybe they were right, no one is that attentive here. They all seemed to not give a flying fuck about me.

When we got out of the sight of anyone we noclipped into level 12.

-Since when are entities able to noclipp here?... - I asked. It was the first time I actually saw this room. I've read about it before, but couldn't see any pictures because this level distorts them. It looked just the way humans described it in the archive. A plain white, brightly lit room with nothing else than a table, chair and locked doors. I wondered why no other entity ever entered here. Maybe there was some kind of a barrier, or maybe it is just too boring.

-I have my ways. - They proudly and briefly responded.

We noclipped through the floor which caused us to appear on level 13. For a while I thought we were going to stay in this plain, basic, white room to do the groceries. After staying in The Promised Land for so long I forgot how travelling actually works.