♦14♦

-I am back. -I said as I came closer to 67.

-Yayy! -They cheered, noticing that I got the blood that they waited for so long. Their expression immediately changed as they noticed that two cans of blood wasn't the only thing that I got.-Is that 32's hat? -They looked at it confused.-How did you get it?-I sighed and threw it at them nervously.

-I was going to the cannibal cuisine when I noticed someone at the end of the hallway. -I began while they carefully listened to my words.-It was too late to back up. They already noticed me, but to my surprise they started running away as if they knew who I was... -I pointed at the baker's hat. -It had to be 32. It's clearly his hat, but the figure I saw in the distance didn't look like him at all... -I explained. -67 took a look at the hat I found on the floor next to the vending machine.

-Yeah... that's definitely his. -67 confirmed my suspicions. -32 is actually pretty smart and determined to get whatever he wants, so maybe the reason you didn't recognise him at first was because he was dressed up. -They went on.-Remember when I said that the vending machine would never sell me anything because I am not a human?... 32 never had an issue with that. -They handed me my partygoer's disguise, indicating that we should continue going upstairs. I put it on, but that situation was still stuck deep inside of my head. Did 67 just not care about what happened? Maybe I didn't explain it clearly enough? Maybe they didn't entirely understand what I meant... ?I felt like he recognised who I was even without my partygoer's disguise on.

We continued getting upstairs in order to get to floor 283. My legs already felt weak and we were barely at floor 20. Maybe that's why M.E.G and B.N.T.G decided to build their base up there. It was so tiring and tedious that any entity would already give up. I couldn't think of any good reason someone would do that to themselves, besides from ours... But somehow 67 still kept going as if it was nothing. Are partygoers built differently or something?

-How are you not tired already? - I asked them, looking at them weirdly.-I already feel as if my legs were made out of cotton candy! - I complained.

-I don't know, I am just used to this. -They replied. -I might need a break on floor 100 though. -They shagged.

-What do you mean by floor 100?! -I was absolutely shocked.

-Well, I can carry you if you're already so fatigued. -They claimed and without any hesitation picked me up. Maybe partygoers really are strong, because there's no way that any decent entity would do it this easily.

-Ohh... thanks. -I looked away a little embarrassed. That was definitely better than walking myself, but it was a little awkward for me anyway. Sometimes I still can't believe that I would let a partygoer carry me in their arms, but times change. They held me very carefully,trying not to touch the wound that I got from them on my arm. Even if they were the one who bit me, I felt secure around them at that moment.

We took a break at floor 90. They slowly put me back on the floor trying not to make me fall over.

-I know that I said I would need a break at floor 100, but that didn't include carrying someone in my arms. -They opened their can of blood while handing me another one.

-Ohh, I am sorry. -I apologised while taking a sip out of a red can.

-Sorry for what?-They instantly asked, confused. -That's absolutely not a bother for me to carry someone. Especially if it's you. -They patted me on my arm.-Maybe let's get going, we're almost there! -They stood up and started preparing themselves to keep going.

-Actually... There is something I would like to talk to you about. -I went on. Maybe it seemed a little silly to worry so much about being recognised as a Partypooper by 32, but these thoughts just wouldn't stop haunting me. 32 really seemed as if he knew who I was. I don't think that a partygoer would run like this from a human, and a human was the only thing I could be possibly mistaken for without my disguise.

-What is it? -It took me a while to put everything into words, but eventually I began.

-I think that 32 might know that I am a Partypooper... - I spoke my thoughts. - I am not sure if I made it clear before, but I feel like he started running away from me only after he recognised who I was... -I continued while they carefully listened. -He stared at me for a solid minute and then suddenly started getting away-My voice started getting shaky again. No matter how much time I spent in the Funrooms; I was still getting extremely anxious whenever I would think about someone discovering that I am a Partypooper. There was so much that a person could do with that information...

-No, no, no! Please don't worry so much about it. -They came up to me and hugged me softly as they noticed how afraid I was. -It's all okay, there's no need to be afraid. -They reassured me in a tender, gentle voice.

-I don't know if you understand how dangerous it would be for me if someone spotted me as a Partypooper... -I explained while hugging them back.

-Maybe, but as I promised I will keep you safe. -They helped me to stand up and cautiously lifted me. -Now, let's keep going.-They said while starting to get up the stairs.

-Wait... -I pointed at the baker's hat that I dropped on the floor by accident.-Could you please pick it up?-I asked embarrassed.-Sorry!

-Yeah, no problem! -They bent down while still holding me in their arms and picked it up. That's when we both noticed that a suspicious piece of paper dropped out of it. It was small, but not small enough to just ignore it. We took a look at it. There was a sloppy text written on it with red ink.

"I know who you are."