Chapter 1

The sound of footsteps, can be heard in the lonely hallway of my school. No one in the screen except me. Sudden moment of everything in surrounding, turn it black.

I never move from my place, untill a voice called my name.

"Yn." I'm I hearing or it's really pain coming off the voice?

My body turned around on it's own, it like I have no control over my own body.

A smiley face of someone dear, I know greeted. My feet drag me closer.

A hand on my wrist pulled me in for a hug. I was a statue, it's feel like. My body never hug back.

His eyes, that show deep sadness, broke my heart.

"Why are you sad?" It surprise me at how low my voice sound. "You look beautiful in black." He ignore my question. I never say anything.

"Jagiya." A nickname he used to call me just so I can be annoyed. He never know how much I love him calling me that.

His hands were cold, feeling on my hands. The coldness sending shivers to my whole body.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you." Inside me I frown, but my expression never change from nothing.

Even his body become ashes, never get a word out of me. His forehead, I feel on mine. He feel so cold, even tho it was a normal temperature here.

"I sorry jagiya." He disappeared, I never know to where. My voice come out low but he was already ashes. "Felix?"

------------

"Yn? Yn?" The voice of my mother snap me out of my dream, more like a nightmare.

"Mom?" I question, looking at her.
"I was passing by and heard you sleep talking."

"Passing by? In the middle of night?" I sit straight while rubbing my eyes. For a moment I forget about my dream.

"You do know, me or your dad check on you every night." She cluck, but I was too sleepy to join.

"Okay now sleep, you have to go school tomorrow." I never told her about my dream, it wasn't necessary, was it?

                      Morning 6:27

I set my hairs in a ponytail, checking it in the mirror, before heading down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning." I greet first as usual. "Good morning." I sit on my chair to start my breakfast.

Peacefully we eat, exchange some words with each other. I stepped out of my house soon when I was done.

The walk to my school was normal, just walking and thinking. Tho the thinking was not as usual. My dream took place.

The first step to my school hall brought the thought: 'Nothing is like my dream.'

There was always a person who brings me back from my thoughts every school morning, with warping their hands around me.

"Why you always ruin my 'me' time Hyunjin?" I continue to walk not even giving him a glare.

"It's my morning job sweetheart." He wink at me and walk steps with steps in sync.

Getting rid of his arms off me I open my locker, pulling out the books I need right now, and was about to go untill a back hug stop me.

"Aww, how's my baby Han?" I placed my hand on his cheeks looking at him with the side of my eyes.

"Lonely without you." Such a cutie he is, no?

"But you reject me!" Han and I have to share a cluck at Hyunjin whining.
We as anyways ignore him and make our way to the classroom.

"Yn~" A lovely voice called out as soon as I sit down. "Did jeonginie miss me?" I kiss his cheeks. He did give me a motherly feeling.

"Woa! No greeting to hyung?" Again Hyunjin whine. That dramatic as$!

"No." The simple reply of jeongin make me cluck. "Hello guys." Another voice to hear. "Hello." I greet Chan and Changbin back.

"Boo!" I scream and hug the person Infront of me, as the fear bloom from the sudden shout.

Of course the boys have to laugh at me. "Your such a easy target." I glare at Seungmin. He was lucky Hyunjin hug me tighter so I don't attack him like a wild cat.

"Control your claws kitten." I glare up at Hyunjin but my saying did someone else for me, with taking me in their arms instead.

"And you control your hands bro." I, oh so know, that one specific, more deep then the ocean, voice.

                        End of chapter 1