chapter: 18

(please vote If you like it)

~ Author pov ~

"W-why you s-stab me?"
Yn's eyes shoot open in fear. She sit straight to look around finding lino and han looking at her.

"Your awake."
Yn just nood still remembering her face.

"You did great job guys!"
Lino try to light up the mood. Han smile a little and nood. But yn did not say anything.

"Hm lino? What about the things? When I wake up I don't saw it."
Han ask.

"Well their work was done so it's get back to it's owner."

Han nood in understandmant. Lino look at yn worriedly knowing exactly what happened but still ask.

"What happened yn?"

"What's it mean?"
Han and lino frown at her and curiously han ask.

"What do you mean?"

Yn eyes meat lino's clearly saying she want answer. She sigh and try to ask as calmly as she can.

"What does all of this mean? I don't understand. Why did we see magical creatures? Why did we steal someone else thing? Why did we stab someone? Huh?......Can you answer? Cause I really wanna know."

Lino took a deep breath breath and say calmly.

"You will know later-"
Lino don't get to finish as yn stood up and ask with raising her voice a little.

"No why can't we now!? Can't you answer!?"

Han stood up holding her arm.

"Yn calm down."
Yn shoved his hand away looking at him before facing lino back.

"Lino just answer! I wanna know why I have to stab the person!? And why we steal someone else things!?"

"Yn listen..I know you are in shook because you stab her but I can't tell you now-"

"Why can't you!? I told you I just want an answer! You know what Everything that happens till now look suspicious to me! I really wanna ask you but never get the chance! And know when I'm asking you, you are not answering!"

An emotional come to lino face which was unreadable by both yn and han.

"What suspicious?"
Lino ask in a calm voice but you can sense his anger in it.

"What suspicious!? Okey so let me tell you! My whole life I never believe in magic but one day a person name Minho coma into my life saying that he can bring back my friend!"

"Yn calm down!"
Han raise him voice a little but it did not effect her. While Minho was quietly looking at her the while time.

"And me being a foolish thing believe him! He took us to his world and make us do something which we was never aware of! He made us steal things and even worse make me stab someone! The last thing I expect from myself! And now when I'm asking questions he is not answering!"

Lino blankly look at her while han continually try to calm her down.

"Don't you believe me?"
Lino was trying hard to hide his hurt. He don't want to show her that.

Some unknown tears left her eyes as her eyes land on his.

"Believe? How can I? How can I when you just appear out of nowhere and offer to help us?"

"Can you stop yn! It's enough!"
Han shout a little.

"No han! I want an answer from him! (Turn to lino) give me an answer! Are you really trying to help us or...your using us for your advantag-"