Chapter: 10

Yn was sitting Infront of Felix grave, in grief, tho she was to bring them back but seeing his grave hurts her. She put the flowers she brings with herself on the grave.

"Today is your anniversary Felix, can't believe it's been one year you all left us.
I wish I was not sitting here putting flowers on your grave, but don't worry we can bring you all back, And I promise I will bring you back." She smile at the grave.

"I should go now Lee know and Han must be waiting for me." She stood up from the ground ready to go.

Today they will make their first step for bringing them back to life.

Yn get up and left for Han house. The three of them decided to meet at Han place because he live alone, he used to live with Seungmin but now..

Yn arrived there and knock on the door. Immediately Han open the door and smile at her.

"Your a little late." He hugged her. "Sorry." She apologized and entered. She saw Minho on the couch, looking at her.

"You took a while." Yn giggle and apologize again. "Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Yn shook her head at Han's words and spoke with excitement.

"No I'm not. Only bringing them back is In my head. I just too excited to see Felix and other again!"

For some reason lee know don't like it when Yn say Felix name. He feel jealous. Really jealous...

"That's right I want to meet them as well!" Han spoke.

"Than we should not waste our time anymore." Lee know smile putting his jealousy asides.

"Yes! We should not!" Yn smiling widely. The two boys laughed at her excitement.

"Here take my hand, and remember not to open it until I say." Lee know pull his hands out for them to take. They nood and hold his hands.

Yn and Han close their eyes, ready and excited to open them anytime soon. No longer they feel themselves lifting on the air.

They hold their breath, feeling no more solid under their feet, but it was only for a moment when they yet again feel the hardness of the ground under them

"Open you eyes." They open their eyes at Minho's commend and saw a beautiful lake Infront of them, with a house in between.

" They open their eyes at Minho's commend and saw a beautiful lake Infront of them, with a house in between

"Wow! It's beautiful!" Yn compliment in amusement. Lee know smile and ask her. "You like it?"

"Yes! A beautiful house in a beautiful lake I'm impressed!" Han spoked.

"Let's so inside." He said. "It's your house?" Yn asked.

Lee know turn his head towards her. "Then who else?" They come inside the house. They first thing they hear was,

"It's gonna be hard." Yn and Han look at him confused and asked. "What is gonna be hard?" Lee know look at Han.

"In order to bring them back you have to do many things. You have to do the first step separately." Han and Yn look at each other then at lee know.