Chapter: 25

Her eyes were closed, when she heard the sound of footsteps. Her eyes blink open. Turning her head to one side, she found herself on the same stadium as before.

Wasn't she supposed to be at other places? Why here again?

She stood up, the only difference, she wasn't standing on the center of stadium this time, she was on audience seats now.

"Chan?" She hope to find him. She walk ahead, to the little too high walls separating the stadium from the seats. She place her hands on it, and look down.

It was the same stadium, no way to go down, but where is Chan? He was here that time. "Yn." She yell in surprise and look back. "Changbin, you startled me!" She breathlessly speak, putting her hand on her chest.

But do wap her hands around him. "I miss you." She confess. He cluck hugging her. "How are you?" She ask once she break the hug. "Don't ask about me, why're you here?"

"I'm-" She won't tell him, if she ask for the crystal, he won't give her, like Chan said. She need to have it on some other way.

"I don't know. I wake up and here I was." What a lame excuse, she know but nothing come into her mind. "Just like that?" He rose his eyebrows up in suspicion.

"Just like that." She repeat nodding her head. "Suspicious." She bite her lips nervously.

"Why are you here? Where is Chan?" Changbin sigh and sit down, shooking his head. "I don't know." She took a seat beside him. "What?" "Both. I'm stuck here, for I don't know how long."

"There is no way out?" She know it, she checked herself. "No, I don't know where others are." She goes to say something but stop when her eyes catch something shiny in his pocket.

The crystal.

"How about your magic?" She ask, eyes stuck on the crystal. "Nothing work here. I tried." She need to grab it, she have to.

She took a breath and hug him, he was in confusion for a second but hug her back. "I'm sorry." He frown. "For?"

She pull back, showing him the crystal which had a shade of yellow on the center, and more colors on the around.

"This." His eyes widen, before he can grab it, the black clouds capture her. "No!" She hear him shout, but she was already inside the darkness.

________________________

She sigh, opening her eyes. She found herself on a street, lonely street. Walls on the both side, a way for four people to walk step by step.

Her ears pick up when she heard a sound on a distance. She walk further, turning and gasping when she saw Seungmin hitting his hand on the wall. His hand was bleeding!

She run towards him holding his hand. "Stop!" He push her hand away, but soon come into his sense when he saw her.

He grab her face with his hands. "What are you doing here?" "What were you doing!" She snap at him. She grab his bloody hand to look at it. "Why would you hurt your self?" He push her hand away.

"I deserve it!" She yell for him to stop when he punch the wall again, and again and again. When he was to punch again, she press her back on the wall, he stop his hands, when it was just inches away from her face.

"Are you crazy!?" She look up at him. "Are you! Why would you do that!" Seungmin look down, she soften when his eyes left a tear.

"Seung-" He cut her off. "I lose him, he was scared." She grab his face in her hands. "Who?" "Jeongin, he was with me, but suddenly he shout for me to save him. Before I can know, he was out of sight."

She sigh, poor him. "That doesn't mean your hurt yourself min." "But he would be waiting for me! And here I am-" she cut him off.

"Calm down Seungmin, nothing would happen to him!" He punch the wall beside her head, startling her hard. "How did you know that!" She grab her chest, her breath a little uneven.

"B-because-" She spot a shinning thing on the ground behind Seungmin.

It's the crystal.
Which has purple color on center and others on the sides.

"Because-" She walk toward the thing, he watch her in confusion. She pick it up and look towards him. "I will not let anything happen to him." His eyes widen.

His crystal! That's his crystal!

"To anyone of you!" He run towards her, but his body crash on the wall, when she disappear behind the clouds. "No.."
He whispered, but she was already out of sight.

•End of chapter •
•25•

Please vote, and comment.