Chapter: 7

The moment I walk through the door, I found myself inside the corridor of a house.

Questionable, I turned around to look at Beomgyu, not sure where should I go, but he just smiled at me and signal me to go inside.

Not asking further I nood, and step further ahead. I don't look back and continue my slow walk, looking all around in wonder to where to go.

Untill my eyes land on a room, on the left side of me. I come near and peek inside a little. There's come a person in view. It was difficult to see his face, so I open the door more, to see who is it.

My smile grow wider as I found out it was Seungmin. Before jumping on him as I planned, I look around making sure  there is no one else except him.

It was my chance.

I giggle lightly before coming near him and jumping on his back, starling him.

"Who-" His eyes widen like it's going pop out, when he saw it's me, making me giggle and hug him. But I don't feel him wap his hand on me.

I pull away, trying not to let the tears on my eyes fell that come as soon as I wap my hands around him and ask. "Aren't you're gonna to hug me?" I make a long distance between my arms, in a manner of 'hug-me-now'.

He stay still, not moving, and looking at me in surprise and shock. But when he over come it grip my hand and hug me tightly.

"Is it really you? I'm not dreaming right? And how did you come here?"

"No no it's real, I'm real, and the head of guardian and lee know help me." I can feel him smile, after his hand wap tightly around me.

"I'm glad you meet lee know. He is really a good guardian." He pull from the hug and held my cheeks, to just look at me for a while.

"I-..i missed you, a lot."

"I did more, but you just leave me like that." I blink my tears away. "Yn I don't want to leave you trust me! but (sigh) I'm-I'm sorry."

I smile taking a sigh, I know it's not his fault but, it just, looking at him hurt me. I want them with me, near me.

"You know, you are making me cry," I hugged him again. "I know, it's not your fault."

He put his head on my shoulder, and relax. Silence was there for some moment, maybe it was because we want each other comfort? We miss each other, and only need each other right now.

"How is everything here?" I ask once the silence was getting too loud. "Everything's good." He replied right after. "Are you in contact with them?" I asked

"Not everytime but when we are free." He spoke. "I see." "Do you meet them yet?" He ask once I was satisfied with my questions.

"Not all of them just you and Hyunjin."
"You meet hyunjin before me!" He cross his arms around his chest. "I am mad."
I giggled at his offence behavior.

"I'm sorry min, it's not like I have to decide who to meet first. The guardian decide it." He nod in understandment, and was about to say something but Beomgyu interpret.

"Time's over girl." I look at him. "But it's to early! I just meet him!" I whine, to him.

Can't he just let me meet them peacefully, without any interpretation?

"Can't she just stay a little more longer?"
Look! Seungmin also want that!

"I'm sorry Seungmin, but she has to go now." We both look at look at each other in displeasure. His eyes was clearly telling me not to go, but I have no choice. I take a deep breath, before saying.