Chapter: 13

~Yn pov~

A road was Infront of me, just as I open my eyes, clearing my image. I roam my eyes around, to see what exactly I'm looking at. There was car nosie, and people walking, minding there own business.

Just like an ordinary world, would be.

I move my feet, walking while trying to remember where, did I saw this place before. It's very familiar, I have seen this place before.

Oh! I remember! It's the road some miles away from my house!

I'm so dump! How can I forget the road- but why I'm here? I'm in my world? Like my own world?

"Hey, you look lost, can I help you?"
A really pretty voice called me out from behind, for sure it was a girl voice.

I turn my head around to see who the lady was, and O my God.

Fu*k?

"Are you alright? You don't look okey?"
Changbin? Why is he so beautiful-i mean handsome-or beautiful was right?

"Can you hear me?" The lady version of Changbin ask me again, but I was unable to answer, as suddenly I feel dizzy, and my eyelashes getting heavy, before I feel the ground hitting me.

_____________

My head is hurting.

First thing my mind told me, when my brain start to work. I slowly open my eyes, sitting straight and rub my eyes.

I yawn once, while stretching and ask myself. "Where I'm I?"

"You wake up?" I turn to the voice owner and nearly faint again. "Chaebin told us that you faint on the road."