Chapter: 9

Yn and Han was sitting on the school rooftop completing an assignment quietly, but non were this intelligent to complete it.

"Why physic is all about math!" Han shout in frustration. "I know right! Why making subject like these two!" Yn shout joining him.

"And besides why we need math if we had calculators!?" Han shout again. Yn push the assignment aside and spoke.
"Leave it! We will complete it later!"

"You are right! We can't just waste our important time studying!" Han spoke making Yn laughed at him.

"You are so silly! Anyways do you meet them again?" Yn ask him, to which he shook his head.

"No I don't. Oh! I remember! This morning Lee know told me to meet him in Felix burned house and asked me bring you with me as well."

"Me? What he want to say?" Yn ask in confusion. Han shrug his shoulder and spoke.

"I don't know. We will know know when we meet him." Yn nod at him

"We will see.."

____________________

Yn and Han was sitting on the bed in Felix's burned room waiting for Lee know to arrive.

"He is still not here" Han spoke in boardom.

"I know, he told us to come here and is the one who is not present." Yn spoke with a lazy emotionless face while staring at the wall Infront of her.

"What he think of himself! I know he is handsome but that doesn't mean he can make us wait!" Han shout and Yn join in.

"Right! That handsome lair! I'm sure he is hanging out with his girlfriend!"

"You both-" Both of them scream at the sudden voice. "Are you really talking behind my back? I can't believe you both! I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Don't startled us like that!" Yn shout at Lee know holding her chest.

"You almost give me a heart attack!" Han spoke dramatically.

"Anyways I am here to tell you both something really important." Lee know spoke standing in front of them.

"Important what?" Han asked.

"Actually, the thing is," He turn towards Yn. "You remember the first time we meet I told you you can bring them back?" She nod.

"Yes. What with that-" She was cut off by him. "We can bring them back." Minho created a silence with his statement suddenly, before Han break it..

"What?" He ask me in disbelief. "You heard me. We can bring them back." He spoke again.

"How so? Aren't they are death?"
Yn asked wishing he is not laying. "No they are not."

"What!" "What!" Yn and Han both shout in union.