Chapter: 3

~12 months later~   

Walking around the school hallway, quietly to look for Han, as I don't see him all day. I don't know where would he go all the time.

He become weird. I don't understand him at all. After a month of Jeongin dead, he would always say that he saw them and he talk to them.

I mean, it's been 12 months since they die, how can he see them? Possible? No. I know he miss them, I do too, that doesn't mean he can just say it like that.

I don't believe him, even if it's true then why don't they come to see me then? Some part of me indeed want to believe him, but I know it's not true.

I walk towards the school park, as I wasn't able to find him inside, to my luck I saw him laughing with himself.

Is that's what was left? Did he go crazy now?

Curiously to why he was acting like that I walked towards him, and tap his shoulder. When his eyes meet mine he smiled, and get up from the bench to hug me.

"Why were you laughing?" I ask, breaking the hug first.

"Oh I was talking to lee know, my new friend." I frown. "Lee know? Who is he?" I throw the question.

"Well, he was the one because of whom, I meet them. Do you forget I always mentioned a friend? He is the one."

I sigh and look down at the ground while shooking my head, before meeting his eyes again.

"Please, don't start again. Itsss (sigh) just! your illusion Han, just your illusion." I try to keep my voice low.

"Why you always say that? I don't understand you-" I entrapped him, feeling a sudden range going through me.

"No! I don't understand you! Why can't you accept that they are no more!"
My voice was rising as I was talking more, but I try my best to control it.

"I'm saying the truth Yn! I really meet them! I saw them!" He rise his voice as well."Han enough." I warned, no more of his bullsh!t I want.

"Why would I? When I'm saying the truth! Tell me! Don't you want to meet them!? They always ask me about you! They want to meet you-"

"Han enough! I can't anymore! I'm tried of this sh*t! Why always I have to tell you that they are death!? Why don't you understand!" This was it, I lose my temper, shouting at him at the top of my lungs.

"They are not death!" He shout at me. "Shut up! They are!" I shout back.

Even I was surprised at the high voice of mine. I do feel guilty to shout at him but the burning feeling of every inch of my body with anger, don't let me feel it further. Luckily there was no student to witness it, it was just me and him.

But I swear if he don't stop! I'm gonna slap him hard!

He grab my wrists to pull me closer to him, before speaking. "When will you understand? They. Are. Not. Death. Hyunjin said he is sorry for leaving you behind!

Seungmin said that he is sad because there will be no vampire who'll scared you!

Bang Chan said that he is sorry because he can't take care of you anymore!

Changbin said he miss hugging you!

Jeongin said that he is sorry for what he did!

And Felix! He said that he miss you! He miss hugging you! He miss everything about you!