Chapter: 4

On my way to Felix's parents house, I quietly look around. It's been long since I visit.

Few minutes pass and I found myself standing at the door of the house. If I'm lucky they would be home, I don't inform them I'm coming.

They have a company to take care of so they don't stay home 24/7, well it's rare for them to.

It was there house, because Felix like to live alone so he had his own house which is now sadly all burnt...

Letting out a sigh I knocked on the door, and wait for a minute or two, until there was a low "I'm coming", before the door opened, and there was standing Felix mother.

She smiles brightly and hug me, that one can tell was full of love.

"You finally come! I'm so happy to meet you again Yn." She spoke. "Me too mom!" I break the hug.

She always tell me to call her mom since I was very young, I have no problem with it, why won't I?

"Come inside, Felix's Dad is home as well." I nod and and we make our way inside.

"Who's there honey?" The man known to be Felix's dad ask and look at his wife direction. He smiled and come towards me, embracing me in a fatherly hug, once our eyes meet. It's so nice to meet them after a long time, really.

"It's been so long." I nod at him. "I know dad, 3 whole months since I last saw you both."

"Come sit." I nod at mom, and sit down on the couch beside them, started our talk. We talk for I don't know how long, but it was still not enough for me.

They know me since I was a child that why me and Felix were really good childhood friends.

We were talking about everything and anything, and recalling our past memories, not wanting to stop anytime now.

"Have you visit their grave?" Even if she try to hide it, I can see the sadness in her eyes. I hold her hand in mine before answering.

"Not yet but I'm going, after leaving the house." All of the sudden her eyes get full of tears, maybe because she miss Felix?

But what weird was, she look at Felix's dad, getting a nod from him. While I just look at between them in confusion. Felix's mom break the confused atmosphere by saying.

"Actually, we want to tell you som-something." I nood and hold her hand tighter, telling her to go on.

"What is it about?" I question. "It's about Felix," I look at them now getting impatient, every passing second.

"Then tall me about it." I was even a little surprised by the demanding voice coming out from me.

"Yn, actually." She once again stop for a moment."Felix and-and the other death was not.." She look at dad before looking down to complete. "An accident." That make me frown in confusion, she is joking right? What is this?

"What?" I ask, clearly in confusion before, she continue.

"Actually, before the accident, we loss a really big deal that cause financial damage to our company. We were out of money, and we need it to get in our place again. So we asked a-a mafia for help."

Her every word was making me confused and curious at the same time. I never knew about this.

"He agreed to give us money but on the condition of returning it soon. When it was finally time to give them back their money, we failed to do so, as we were still facing financial problems in company.

We ask for more time, which they do give us. But then once we were getting too late in repaying them, they threatened us that they know we have a so-son" I was so into curiosity that I never noticed her stray tears, untill she stop to catch her breath.