chapter: 16

(please vote if you like it)

~Yn pov~

"In the next step you have to use all the things you brought from the other world."

"And how?" Han voice appere.

"We have a book," Minho said, as the book appear on his hand."A crown, a pen, a knife, and two keys." With his every name of the equipment, they appeared.

We just clap for him, in amusement.
"I love your magic!" Minho smile cutely and continue.

"So, what you have to do is, I will send you both to a place where you have find the way by the book."

"How so?" I ask, him.
"What we use books for?"

"To read?" I answer more like question.

"But, it's empty."
Han informed us as he opened it.
"Right, and you have a pen right?"

"Yeah so what?" I ask dumbfounded.
Minho give an expression of, 'are you dump?' to us.

"What you mean by 'so what'? What we do with a pen and with a book?"

"W-what we do?" Han ask.

Lee know close his eyes and seem like he is annoyed...why would he be annoyed? We don't do anything right?

"Ouch!"         "Owww!"
Me and han whine in pain, when minho hit us on the head.
"Why you hit us!"
I yell at him.

"Because you are dump! It's so simple! You have to write in the book with the pen idiots!"

"Oh~"
Me and han laughed nervously, and look at each other, like it was obvious.
Minho sigh before continuing.

"So you have to find the way by the book and after, you will reach a castle where you have to put the crown in it's right place. Placing the crown, a lady will appear who you will stab with the knife."

I gasp loudly, when he said that, so normally." What!? Stab her! I can't!"

"We can't!"
Han correct after me.
"But you have to."

"B-but how can we stab someone?"
Nervousness and fear can be seen on my face already.

"No need to be scared Yn, the person who you are gonna stab is not a human but a spirit."

"A what!?" We both ask, in utterly confuseion.

"Yes a spirit, don't worry it will not hurt you until, you talk to it." We nood in understandment while he continued.

"And remember, when you go inside the castle you will not speak, not even to each other. No matter what."

"Then how we will understand each other?"

"You have to find another way, and on more thing do not, talk with the spirit, okey?"

"And here, I put the things on the back pack so you will not have to carry all the things in your hands."

"What about the keys?"
Han ask.

"Don't worry the book will tell you everything."

We nood, getting up and taking the back from lee know which appears out of no where. Han put the back pack around his shoulder.

"And how we will find the right place for the crown?"

"The book will tell you, one more thing you will use the things which you brought. Means Han will use the book and the pen while Yn will use the crown and the knife." I look at him with a pout.