Chapter: 28

Han took his steps closer to the dark place of unknown. He shiver at the coldness and darkness of it.

"Han you have to bring a candle. That's alright, but who put a candle in that dark!? Are you sure you put it here?" He speak with himself.

Frustrated with himself for being scared of the dark. Tho he never stop his steps.

What place is this? It wasn't a forest nor a house. Just a black road with black surrounding. Nothing was there except the road.

No building, no house, no people just the road he is walking on.

No sign of life? How I'm supposed to find a candle then-

Just as he thought that, he saw a teenager girl standing some feet away, enough for him to see it's a girl.

She was standing still, her hairs first come in view, till her waist. Her dress, a dirty white gown. Tho her face was no so clear, he can tell she was looking at him.

He slowly took his steps closer to her, ready to ask for the candle, but stop himself when he feel the strange vibes coming off her.

She was directly staring at him, without blinking. Her big do eyes send a creepy feeling inside him. He jump slightly when she suddenly smile at him, showing all her teeth.

So creepy it was. His eyes widen her eyes turn black. And the next scene tell him to run. He saw as her left eye come out off, and drop on the ground.

He cringed inside, he want to puke when the girl step on her own eye, and took a step forward.

Just as she did, he suddenly scream his lung out and run backwards. All on his mind was, to run away.

He look behind with a scream, but she was just standing there. He turn his head forward screaming out of fear.

He run as fast as he could, but scream when he saw her standing a little away, Infront of him. He don't stop tho, but turn his feet to the opposite direction.

He run and run, while screaming, if he stop, God knows what will happen to him.

At the time like this, he think where the hell is Minho dossing off. It's been a little while he been running, but never for a break his mouth stop shouting.

He look behind, letting out about scream when he saw her running behind him in an inhuman speed.

Suddenly something hit his feet, causing him to drop on his face. He scream and look back. The girl was there, just a feet away, but she was no more smiling.

She wasn't attacking him, why?

She was that close, what happened?

He watch as she back away, and turn around, walking away. She never look back, soon she was off in the dark.

He intake breath, looking around in confusion, what just happened? Just then he noticed, when he turn around, that he was on the gate of a really old house.

Look creepy, like everything here is.

He get up, sure he wasn't going back. He has to go inside the house. He dust himself off, tho there was non, and walk toward the main door.

An ordinary house, but just too old and alone. He grab the knob and turn it around, but it was lock.

Lock from inside?

He turn it a more, then a voice call from inside. "Who is that?" He frown, it was the voice of an old female.

Should he reply? He won't get himself in danger, would he?

Before he can answer, the door open reveling a really old woman, dressed in the casual clothes, very one does. She look at him for few minutes before smiling.

"Are you here for the candle?" He blink in confusion. How did she knows? She open the door him. "Come inside." He watch her go inside.

Should he?

Thinking no more he step inside. He followed her, he stop when she lead him to an empty room.

Dark and empty, but a table and a lit up candle on top.

The candle, he found it.

"Here, you can take it." She spoke in her rough, old voice. He snap his head towards her. "A-and you are letting me have it? Aren't you are supposed to like," He saw her smile gently. "Stop me."

"I don't have the strength, you see my child." She cluck at her sentence, while Han stretch the back of his neck, in embarrassment.

"What you name?" She ask sweetly. He look at her, suddenly feeling nervous. "H-han Jisung." She smile at him. "Aigoo, what a pretty name, just like you." Han awkwardly bow at her.

But he never miss the chance of flipping his hair, in proudness. Han step forward, to touch the candle but stop, and turn around.

"Why," The old fellow wait for him to complete, with the gentle smile of hers. "Are you living here?" The lady cluck and spoke.

"You saw the girl outside right?" He immediately feel creepy remembering her. "You mean the ghost?" He shiver at the thought of her.

"She is my daughter." Suddenly he felt out of words. "Did she scars you?" She smile when he don't know what to answer.

"Don't hate her, she is a lovely daughter." Han was quite for a little before asking. "H-how did this happened?" He feel nervous to ask.

She look down. "We were happy living, but suddenly she did something unforgivable. She was once an angel, so was I." Han look at her.

"I always told her, great powers come with great responsibility, but all she took in her head was, great power come with great pride."

The woman sigh, before continuing. "She was in great pride, she think lower of everyone, she used to think she got the beauty no one else did. In this pride she disobey the God."

Han eyes widen slightly. "He give her this cures, he take away her beauty and made her a hideous creatures. I beg God to let her go. But no, I was giving the choice instead, to either continues living like an angel or live here with her."

"And you chose her." Han complete, she smile nodding her head. "She is my daughter, of course I will." Han stood there quietly, for a minute or so, before looking back at the candle.

"Would it even end? The cures?" Han walk toward the candle, while the woman smile. "I hope it does, but I can live anywhere as long as it is with her."

Han sigh and touch the candle. He turn his head to look at the woman. "I hope it does." The women smiling at him, was the last thing he saw before his eyes, shut on there own.

What an experience.

•End of chapter•
•28•