Chapter: 5

He is a magician! I don't know that!

My eyes were looking at him without blinking, because of the shock he just give me.

Is he's really a guardian angel? No-wait what if he is some kind of a psychopath? who do magic on people and then kidnapped them? I can't fall in his trip!

"What are you even thinkin-" I don't even listen to him and take my necklacs from him and run away. "Seriously? she thinks I can't reach her?"

I was now running away from the psychopath, because God knows what he will do to me.

I don't know where I was going, so I come to an stop to look around. Being out of breath I put my hand on a nearly tree to rest and catch my breath.

"You want water?" Someone hold a water bottle Infront of me.  I nod and take the water bottle and put the water in my mouth.

Oh! such a tasty water. Wait-who give me the..water?

I look at my side and see the handsome psychopath again. I was so shock that I throw the water, which was on my mouth, on his face.

He close his eyes, in an annoyed manner, while I closed my mouth in shocks. A tissue appear out of nowhere in his hands, and he wap his face with it. "You are welcome."

"How did you reached here so quickly!" I shout at him in surprise, leaving the magical tissue on purpose.

"Don't I tell you I'm an guardian angel!" He shout at me. He look frustrated, what did I do wrong?

"Why would I believe y-you!?" I was mean to shout at him, but his glares make my last word crack.

"What I have to do, to make you believe?" He shout again.

Why he is making a done expression, I never done anything wrong?

I put my index finger under my chin, thinking for a moment before speaking, as an idea hit my head.

"Then tell me something about me! I'm sure you know nothing about me-"

"You used to have 7 friend name, Changbin, Bang Chan, Seungmin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Han and Felix, but sadly now only one is left, who is Han.

Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin and bang Chan died because Felix house catch fire and they were in the house that time.

Seungmin and jeongin suicide but the reason are unknown. I know that some mafia kill them. You, Felix and Hyunjin were childhood bestfriends.

You meet Bang Chan and Changbin in 6th grade. You meet Jeongin, Seungmin and Han when you were lost in supermarket, and that how you become friends. You have feeling for Felix but before you can tell him he de-"

"That's e-enough." I told him to stop blinking my tears away, having the flash back of us suddenly.

I really miss them, but how can he know so much about me? "Is that enough for you to believe me?" I face him to ask.

"What do you want from me?" He look at me before taking a hold of my wrist. I look at him confused but he just walk towards a nearby bench signalling me to sit, which we did. He look at me once again and spoke.

"Look as now you know that they were killed by a mafia, so I want to tell you that there is a way to bring them back..
to life" He spoke as i stare at him in disbelief.

Unbelievable, was the look I was giving him. Did he even know what he just said? is he's playing with me? Is it a joke?

I push my hands from his grab harshly and stood up only to yell at him.