Chapter: 31

"Han!" She scream running towards him, shielding him from the shadows.

She feel his hands on her waist. "What are you doing here! Go away!" He try to push her, but she don't. "No!" She get up, taking his hands.

The shadows were horrible, they were flying all around them, screaming in their ears.

They have to cover their ears, but no use, they voices were too loud.

She try to move past them, but the black creatures keep stopping them. "The heck!" Han cursed. Yn yell in pain when a shadow fly through her, but that bring physical pain.

"What should we do!?" Just as Han questioned, a white light from a far, was seen.

Soon the voices of the shadows turn into screams, as they were now flying backwards, like someone is dragging them by their fogged tails.

The shadows were trying to break free but it was of no use. The shadows on the back already become ashes, the one on the front trying to escape.

The white light was too much that the both human, has to cover their eyes. They don't saw the shadows burning into ashes.

Soon the screams were no more, it was silence. No sound was heard, the silence take place, for them to open their eyes.

The first thing they saw was Minho standing a little far, with his fist made. They thing that made them glup their saliva was the seriousness and the murdered gaze of his.

He come closer. "It's time." The frown. Minho nodded. "It the last step." Their heart beats pick up speed, feeling the sudden nervousness in them.

The last step.

It was finally here, the last bird they need to shot. Why were they nervous? Wasn't they ready for it?

They wait for it, for non-knows, how long. They were to just end it, bring theirs friends back, and live as they were.

What happened? Why so nervous?

Was it because it was evils they were fighting?

Or it was the fear on something happening that shouldn't?

What if one of them get injury in the fight? Worse dies?

They fear it, and don't even want to think about it. They fear losing each other, they want to live together with one another.

They can't lose the other, they need to survive, for them to live.

The fear, keep their heart beats at the peak. Fear is the biggest fear of mankind.

It's what keep them in the dark, but it the thing that make them live as well.

Without the dark, there is light to light it up, no place to light the candles up.

Dark is what needed, for the light to come.

Same goes for them, the need to finish the evils, by stepping into the dark, and bring their friends back, to light up their lives.

All they want is the hand to light up the candle in the dark place, which they already have.

Minho.

He forwarded his hand, showing his palm, in an instant, a circular shaped crystal appeared.

Yn recognize it right away. "It the pieces, isn't it?" Minho nodded. "Yes, it the pieces." She question again. "It wasn't the original color?"

The pieces had a transparent look, with a mixture of colors in the last corner, now it pure white that shine.

"The things Han, was set to find, were the missing pieces of the crystal, finding them and bonding them together, we make it." Han narrow his eyes.

"What the things has to do with the crystal?" Minho turn towards him. "This crystal, that represents life." They frown.

"What things you were set to get?" Han pull his fingers, ready to count. "A clock, butterfly, flower, toy and a candle." Minho nodded.

"A clock, that represents the time of life,
all the time you spent in your life. A butterfly, it represents youth, your youthful life. A flower, the joy and pleasure, all the happiness you got. A toy, the past, your past that becomes a part of you. A candle, the new life, the new phase after death."

That surprised them, they don't know that. Their mouth was parted by now.

"This crystal represent life, and all the things represents phrases of life, we bond them together, and this will help us end the evil."

His tone turn more serious, with their faces follow behind. "How?" She ask, stepping forward.

He turn his sharp eyes at her. Now non ready to step back, they come so far, non would go back.

•End of chapter•
•31•