Chapter 2

My eyes land on Felix, my cheeks immediately change it's color to red.

Only looking at him make me blush, imagine what it would feel like if he ever ki-okey let's stop.

"Chill bro it's not like I'm going to eat her." Hyunjin cluck nervously. Felix never say anything but pulled me closer to his chest.

The relief I got, seeing the calm and beautiful face of his. The dream really did something to me.

"Are you jealous?" I just say to tease. Not like he is right?

"Why would I be? I have clearly no problem with you being with other guys."

"Wait! don't tell me-" Han stop mid-sentence just to act like he's gonna throw up.

"That you were jealous of her!?" Seungmin complete with a shock face, clearly seen to be fake. Of course, it take time for us to understand but once we did.

"Oh my God! Felix you never told us you like Hyunjin!?"

"What!" Felix shout a little too loud for my ears to adjust. Hyunjin pretend to blush before smiling like a high school girl.

"Felix, you should have told me that sooner! I feel the same bro!"

"Move away! Move away!" Felix do tried to kicked Hyunjin away from him, but no use. It was a show to watch, believe me.

"When is the wedding!?"

Let just say they strat to plan Felix and Hyunjin future, they plan their wedding, their house, and even their kids. Of course it wasn't true but who cares, when you got fun to spend?

My eyes scan all of them, the true happiness of mine, aren't they? I love my world, a world of me and the creakheads of mine. 

To make it clear, me and Felix got no  relationship together, although I want that. I never know if he like me or not. To say one more, he nor any of them know about my feeling for him.

I will never tell them. A result known to be known by me, shouldn't be out there in other heads. If one knows, probably everyone knows, including Felix.

Least thing I want.

                          TIME SKIP
                           ~ NIGHT~

Glaring at the celling for literally no reason, I try not to space out once more. Which I'm doing for the past, I don't know how much time.

I never sleep in the day time then why? The weird feeling in the little of my heart, not making it better anyhow.

                            2:35 am
                            At night

My eyes, found their way open on their own, when the bad feeling start to spread more in my heart.

Sitting straight, I put a hand on my heart, hoping to calm it down. Clear to say, something wrong gonna happen, feeling was this. Just I don't know what.

My attention was turn towards the door when comes my mom inside. Why in the middle of night?

"Mom? Wait-are you crying?" I stood up for her, worry on my face fir her.

Why she's crying? Did something happened?

"Yn, Felix." My ears immediately pick up at the mention of his.

Felix? What happened to him? Why is she calling his name? Why is she crying?

"Mom what happened to Felix?" I try to be as calm as possible, even tho my heart seen be be out of control, if silence don't speak up now.