chapter: 21

(please vote if you like it)

"You are not supposed to be here!"
I immediately turn around, a figure, taller, and sharp feature. Gray sweater and light baggy pants. Black like darkness, hair on his head. Concerned his face.

"Jeongin?" Rooftop, I can call the surrounding, no rilling to prevent falling, not too lengthy.

Jeongin, sigh, taking his steps to the edge to sit. My steps take me closer to him, stop when I was right behind him.

"What are you doing here?"
Why is his voice so weak?
I bent down, and touch his shoulder.

"Jeongin-ah~what happened? Why you sound so weak?" He turn his face to look at me and give me a smile. But as he do so all of a sudden his eyes let go of the crystal, which I don't notice at first.

"Jeongin-ah! Why are you crying!? What happened!?" My hands wap him in my embrace, and continue to ask what happened.

I pull away from him, when he don't hug me back and look at him with worry all over my face.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Why are you not say-"

"Yn, I don't want (voice crack) to be here.. please..take me away."

I swear, I heard my heart break, like a glass. What happened to him?
"Don't worry, I am here to take you away."

"Will you?" He took a hold of my hand, and ask this with clear pain in his eyes.

"Yes, I will, just wait a little longer okey?" Suddenly the little hope in his eyes seem to vanished, when I speak, he look down.

"But I can't wait." "What you mean?"
He ignore me and get up. I stood up after him and watch as he take his step back without turning back, not breaking eyes contact with me.

"Where are you going Jeongin?"
But he continued to walk backwards without saying anything.

I frown when he give me his little charming smile with the tears falling at the same time.

"Jeongin-ah~ stop, don't go away from me.." I call him, "Jeongin-ah!" But he don't stop and continue to take his steps backwards.

I was bewildered, and a scream leave my mouth  when I saw him jump from the edge.

"Jeongin-ah!!!"
I run to that place and look down shouting his name but nothing can be seen. Everything was black.

"Jeongin-ah!! Jeongin-ah!!"

"I'm here."
I quickly turn around to find, a little away from me. I get up and run towards him while he just stood there like he is waiting for me to come and hug him.

I can feel, how hard my hands are shaking.

"Jeongin-ah!!"
I shout his name once again before jumping on to his arms. This time I feel his arms on my waist hugging me tightly.

"Why you did that! you jerk!!"

"I'm sorry."
I nuzzles my face on the crook of his neck and sob, harder.

"You jerk! How can you!"
He don't say anything but just let me cry. And I do, I cry till I feel enough. I pull from the hug and look at him with the red puffy eyes of mine.

"Why would you do that!?"
He capture my cheeks with his hands and speak, looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm feeling really lonely Yn, please take me away from here.. please."

My eyes soften and the anger inside me for him vanished immediately. "And I am here to do that. but you have to give me some time and something."

He frown not getting what I'm pointing at. "What you want?"

"Minho told me I have to take a crystal from you, you have it right?"

"Crystal?" He put his hand inside his pocket and pull out a non-geomartical prism crystal.

Which has blue color all around it but a little mixture of color at the center.

"Why are you looking for this?"
"In order to save you..I want that."
For some reason he take a step back and shook his head.

"No, i-i don't want to give you that."

"Jeongin-ah~ you have to."

"I don't want to!" Why is he not giving me that? "Why can't you?"

"Cuz, cuz I want it to be with me! When it's not near me I feel-i feel like someone stole a piece of mine!"

I take a step towards him only for him to take a step back. "Don't be stubborn jeongin! you have to give me that so I can save you." I was trying to make him understand but he don't.

"No! I don't want you take that away from me!" "Jeongin-ah~ try to understand, don't you want to be free?"

"I do! but I don't want you to take my precious thing away from me!"

"What about mine?"
"Huh?"

I look at his eyes which show the fear of losing the thing while mine show many emotions which is unreasonable for him.

"What about my precious thing? Don't you think I also lost my precious thing?"

"W-what is your precious thing?"

"You! You guys are my precious thing! And I want you all back! I don't care if I sound selfish right now! I just want you guys back to me! And I will take you back! So it will be better if you give me the thing or if not! then I know how to take that away from you!"

I burst my anger of not seeing and feeling them beside me at once at him. Cuz I can't anymore, I hold it for much longer.

Jeongin look at me for sometime before looking at his crystal, he take a long breath before pulling his hand forward towards me.

"Here...take it." I look at him for a minute in confusion at why he suddenly agree to give me that crystal before grabbing it in my hand.

"I," he gaze at me, "believe in you, save me please."

I was about to walk towards him to give him a hug but before I can do, black clouds suddenly surrounded me.

"Jeongin-ah."

"Please, save me.."
That was the last word I hear before everything around me turned completely black.

End of chapter
21

(Please vote if you like it)