chapter: 24

(please vote if you like it)

~ Han pov ~

"A what?" I ask. "A flower."

"Why you what that?"

"Why? Can't I want that?"
"No you can-okey nevermind!"

Beomgyu smile at me awkwardly and scratch the back of his neck. While I just look at him weirdly. When he notice my stare he ask.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"Aren't you supposed to, like go? Or better tell me where to go?" He look at me in realizing and nood.

"Yeah, your right! I should go! But before that! Here it will help you."

I look at him in amusement when he pull out a medium size knife which handle was of the shape of a cross and golden of color. It has medium size red crystal on the all three sides of the cross.
To say it was really beautiful.

I take it from his hand and before I can ask something else he wave his hand and mouthed a 'good luck' before disappearing infront of me.

"At least, tell me where to go." With a shrug I walk farther on the empty road with the knife on my hand. Humming a song and dancing in tiny I look up at the sky.

Only to see the white sky. The large blue empty sky which remind me of the dragon I ride. It was indeed really beautiful. I really wish I meet the dragon again-wait, don't my wish come true too soon?

Cuz I'm seeing a really big white dragon laying down right Infront of me now, it's like he is sleeping.

But is it the dragon I meet? Cuz it is white and the dragon I meet was transparent.

And to tell the truth it's scary, to have a dragon just some meter away from you.
But it's also really beautiful..

It is almost full white and has two horns on its head. It's laying beside a tree which leaves are pink. And it has its tail warped around the tree. And has golden spine on it's back. Not to forget the golden spade on the edge of it's tail making the dragon more beautiful.

But, what a dragon doing here? Is it dangerous for me? Of course! A dragon is dangerous for human you silly!
I should just move-wait! There is no way to go! The dragon is blocking it! What now!?

Taking a risk I walk quietly further to go towards the way behind the dragon but as I was Infront of him and was trying move to the left without making any sound the dragon open it's golden eyes.

Making me glup hard. I was now froze on my spot. I seriously don't know what to do now, I'm I gonna die? Without seeing Yn and Felix wedding?

I glup more hard when the dragon lift his head and look down at me. And when I say it was huge I mean really huge!

I move a little backwards when the dragon forward it's head towards me. I think he understands that I was scared that's why he back up but, why isn't he killing me?

Isn't he supposed to like kill me? Why is he just staring at me?

"I'm not here to kill you." I gasp at the deep voice and get surprised when I found out it was the dragon taking to me.

"Y-you can talk!?" "Yes I can. Don't be scared, I'm not gonna kill you."
When he say that I got confused to why wouldn't he.

"I know what are you looking for."
I look up at him stepping out if my thoughts when his deep voice reach my ears.