Chapter: 14

~Han pov~

"Han! Wake up! We have to practice!"
A voice shout in my ears, making me growl, and slowly open my eyes to see who the heck it is. A frown come to my face when I saw Hyunjin Infront of me.

"You sleep again! We have to practice! Now come on!" Hyunjin hold my hand and drag me with him. "Wait-where are we going?" He stop to look at me, with an annoyed expression.

"Of course, to practice!" And begin to walk again. "What practice?" He stop to look at me again with the same expression.

"Idiot! Why are you asking this! Of course practice of our chorography!"
He yell at my face.

"But-but why?" This time he smack me in the head, making me whimper in pain.

"Why are you asking questions like this! Of course to our new song!"

New..song? Why?

"But why?" Hyunjin hit me in the shoulder hard and speak.

"Why are you acting like this!?"
"Why are you hitting me!?" I ask while rubbing my shoulder, in pain.

"Wait Hyunjin! Leave him! I just give him a dare to act like this." Lee know voice speak as he appear out of nowhere.

"You both! Okey I'm going now, bring him with you." Saying that Hyunjin left, with a last head shook.

"We will come soon after." I turn toward Lee know to ask, obviously. "Would you explain?"

"You are an idol."
"A what?"

"An idol."
"Since when?."

"Since you come here."
"And what are we doing?"

"Practicing."
"For what again?"

"For your comeback!"
"Do I have to do it?"

I watch as he rub his temple closing his eyes, like he is frustrated. I did nothing wrong, did I? "Yes."

"Is it necessary-"

"Yes it is necessary! Now go before I air fry you!" I flinch at his sudden voice rise, and nervously said. "Bro calm down." His death glare shut me up.

"I will use my magic on you so you won't have any problem with the choreography." I nood at what he just said, and watch him place his hand on my forehead, the white rays like thing appear again.

I wait to feel something no me, but feel nothing except the cooled feeling around my head.

"What did you do? I feel nothing?"
I ask him in curiosity, rubbing my head in confusion.

"You will be able to do the choreography without learning it." He explained.

"Wow! You are too cool!" I make too thumbs up, he smiled in return.

"I know. What are you waiting for? Let's go." He grab my hand, to drag me to the practice room.

First thing we saw was Hyunjin showing something to them. "What are you doing? Lee know ask once we walk closer.

"Look that's the book!" Hyunjin smiled and show us a very beautiful book.