chapter: 19

(please vote if you like it)

"So, are we going to the next step now?"
Han voice rise in the air.
"Of course." She and her best friend get up ready to face whatever was coming for them.

They wait for Minho to atleast say something but his mouth was shut and his eyes was only lock with the female eyes.

Han look at between them in confusion at why he is staring at her. While her condition was nervous under his gaze.

"What wrong?"
Curious Han ask. Minho's eye meet his, with an expression unreadable. This give him a not quite good feeling.

"D-did I do something?"
But instead of answering he just remain silent. His eyes never leave his's, now.

This time she looked in between them in confusion. Not knowing what happened to minho.

"Hey-" Yn was cut off by Minho, when he suddenly spoke, not to her.

"I'm your guardian angel."
Yn's and Han's eyes goes wide at his suddenly statement which come out of nowhere.

"W-what?" Han was too confused to ask anything eles.

"I'm your guardian angel." He repeat again, turning his eyes towards Yn. His gaze was deep, and soul diving.

"You wanna know right? About everything?" Yn just stood there looking as confused as sh!t.

"I know I told you I will tell both of you when the time comes but, I don't think any other time will be great but now."

"You don't have to if you don-" "I want to." Minho answer, quokka.

"(Sign) I think it's time, we never know what the future holds, it's better to tell you now."

An sudden urge to know everything, hit her body hard. She wait for him to tell her and now he is doing it, that's was what she want right?

Because she need to know why they have to do all the thing, can't it be easier? Why a way like this?

"If-if you are Han's angel, then why are you helping me?" His eyes on her for a good long minute.

"Remember when soobin told you about two types of guardian angel?"

She remember, she nood. Having the sound of him, fresh on her mind.

"Two types, one who is selected for only a certain person, second who hold the power of helping many people at one time.

Your friend are the second type. There is  one more type, your not aware of."

"What type?" She ask out of curiosity.

"A type, who hold the power of both. The first and second. He is capable of both."

"Wow~ I never know I have a special angel assign to me."
Han was proudly smiling, but soon drop it, when lee know continue.

"Don't smile, I was watching you when you were doing embarrassing things. Even watch you naked."

Han cheeks flash a dark red shade and offensively shout. "You should respect my privacy! Shameless!"

"Yes I know but I don't." Her mouth let out a cluck, but become a little serious when she remember she want to ask more questions.

"What is so special about it?"
Yn don't want to be rude but curious took over her. And she couldn't stop herself for asking.

"Well you see, big positions bring big responsibilities." "What responsibilities?" Han ask.

"I can do that things that the other two types can't, for the present example, helping you both, not any angel can do that. I have to be careful at everything I do. If I accidentally made a mistake, then I can lose my angel's wing."