chapter: 23

(please vote if you like it)

~ Yn pov ~

The moment I open my eyes, the feeling of loneliness hug me. I look around, it was a stadium of some kind. There was thousands of seats, but no one in sight.

I took my step forward, still looking around finding nothing but the empty seats and the sky.

Why am I here, when there is no one?

I walk farther and stand on the center of the field. It's like I'm lost. I don't know now what to do.

I look around once again hoping someone will show up but no. No one did. I take my steps back and begin to run to find the exit.

Maybe I will find one of them outside,
but where to find the exit? This field is too big and no door or anything is in sight.

There is also no way to walk towards the seats. the wall are a little too tall and no stairs to climb.

What is this? What should I do now? where is the exit? how to get out of here?

My hand touch my necklace, when a memory similar to this come to my mind.

~ Flashback ~

"Bang Chan? Where are you? Yeh!"
I look around hoping to find him when he don't replied. Where is he?

"Chris! Come out na~" I whine but he still don't show up. I wonder if he is really not here. Did he leave me? Alone? Here? How could he? He do know I will get scared, where is he?

I look around at the tall trees surrounding me and glup at how scary it look at that time. It's soon gonna be night and they will look more scary.

"Chan! Come out please! I'm scared!"
No reply. Only the sound of air brushing the trees can be heard.

"Chan please na! We also have to find the flag! I think the other teams already find their's! I don't wanna lose to Han and Hyunjin!"

Where is he!? I thought he was my partner and will not leave me alone! But he did!

Okey you wait and watch Christopher bang! I will tell teacher you leave me all alone in the forest! And not to mention it's soon gonna be night!

Well, okey it's not all his fault, I admit I got distracted by a dragonfly and got separated from him but still! He should have come and look for me!

*whine* Ahhh~ what I'm gonna do now!? I wanna go back~

I walk towards a tree and sit down when I feel like my legs will not work anymore. I'm really getting old day by day..🧓..

The feeling of  something on me, got me to scream, and jump up and down. I shook my head, while jumping and my hands trying to separate the thing from my body.

I scream for no reason, it was just a useless bug.

"You wanna die bug!?" I was about to step on it due to my anger, but remind myself that we should not kill any insects. It's bad!

"You are lucky I'm kind, you bug. But," I show index finger to the bug on the ground, kind of giving him a warning. "If you do it again, I will not be hesitating in sueing you understand!?"