Chapter: 30

The noise of surrounding, cause her brain to be alert, next moment her eyelids go up. She frown, when she saw where she was.

Felix's house?

She hiss when she feel something dropping on her wrist. She look around, seeing Han, picking up the glass from the floor.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" She watch him with a frown, before looking around.

She was in Felix's room.

"Did I hurt you?" She turn to look at him, who hold her wrist and rub her hited area.

The door of the room opened, reveling Minho, who smile as soon as he saw them. "They finally decided the movie, Yn, you wanna join?" She frown.

They?

"Come with us." Han hold her hand, pulling her out of the bed, and walked towards the door.

Minho pat her head. "Come." What is happening? Why are they here?

Han drag her downstairs, to the living room straight, with Minho behind. She wonder who 'They', they were talking about.

She gasp lightly when she saw all her friends on the living room, watching a played movie.

"Come here." Han took her forward. All the attention on them now. They smile at her.

"Did you sleep well jagiya?" Her heart skips beats when she hear him say that.
He get up from his place, and embraced her in his arms.

She was too confused, to hug back. He pulled back from the hug, grabbing her hand and going to his previous seat.

Instead of making space for her, he made her sit on his lap. She don't oppose, she look around to all of them.

For a reason, seeing them all together, bring tears to her eyes, but she don't let them fall.

"What are you all doing here?" She finally asked. They look at her, frowning. "Why are you asking that? We planned on meeting here, no?" Hyunjin replied.

"Did we?" She light cluck tho her tears, too confused now. "Yes, you even come with us." Chan told her.

It feel so real, she sitting here talking to them, and the recent events all look like a dream.

Was it a dream?

Then why don't she remembers, the plan of meeting, and coming here?

She shook that thought off. "I had a dream." Her tears were coming back, but did not fall.

"Really? What was it about?" Changbin ask. "All of you were death, except Han." She explain with an unsure smile looking at them.

She hear them cluck. "I was lucky to survive." Han joked, she looked at Minho. "You were a guardian angel."

Minho cluck. "Was I? It would be cool, won't it's?" She shivers, when Felix cluck in her ear. "What an interesting dream, love."

She look down, unsure.

No, something was wrong, something was differently off. She turn on Felix lap to look at him. Her eyes immediately fell on the necklace of his, the one she had too, now wearing it.

Her eyes fell on his hand, she frown when she don't saw the matching ring of his and Hyunjin.

She turn to look at Hyunjin hand, missing. "Where is your ring?" Felix smile at her, but this smile look so unreal.

"What ring?" She look deeply into his eyes, she feel something is wrong. She get up from his lap, looking at all of them.

All of them were staring at her, with the same unreal smile of their. She back off. "What happened jagiya? Cone to me."

Felix spoke, standing up and coming closer. "Don't come closer!" He smiled at her. "Come to me love."

She shook her head, taking steps back untill her back hit the wall. "You are not real! You are not real!" She shout closing her eyes, when Felix was just an inch away.

She wait for something to happen, she was still closing her eyes, but nothing happened.

Slowly she opened them, she frown when she found herself in a forest. It don't look like the normal forest at all.

It was dark here, tho no moon was seen. There was no black clouds, a plain black sky, enough to make to shivers, the tree that long to not let you see another thing, the leaves on the trees were black, unlike the original. The soil was gray, it touch can be told, is a freezing point.

She look ahead of her, there was a bridge of wood, a broken old, and weak bridge, there was a lake, but miles far down.

She look back to the forest, she won't go there, something in her tell her to chose the bridge.

She did, she sigh and goes forward to the bridge, she hesitated but took her step. Carefully she step on it, holding the rope of the side, for supporting.

She don't dare to look down, she wasn't scared of heights, but now was something else.

She slowly take her steps, taking her time, while trying to calm her self down.
She took her sixth step, but scream when the step broke.

Thank God, she just put one foot, she is saved. She sigh in fear, and skip that step, going towards the other. She was more careful with the other steps.

Taking her time, catching each one, then stepping, and somehow in the last she cross it.

She sigh putting her hand on her chest. It wasn't the time to stop, she need to go forward and look for Minho and Han.

God knows where they are now, she need to find them. She begin walking again, a little faster, the surrounding scaring her.

There was fog covering the front, gray fog, but that doesn't stop her, she continues her walk.

While walking she never noticed she was going inside a tunnel, the fig was hiding it. Not an ordinary one, it was a semi-circul tho, but inside had no light, no source of sight.

She only noticed when the fig vanished, she look around, it was all back. She don't stop, she never stop her steps.

Soon she saw the ending, she fasten her steps walking towards it, she was almost running.

She frown, when she hear a scream, her eyes widen when she realized it's Han. Now she runs, as she exit the tunnel, she scream for Han, seeing him surrounding by black shadows, like she was.

"Han!"

•End of chapter•
•30•