chapter: 20

(please vote if you like it)

"And, what we have to do?"
Minho turn his eyes to Han ready to give him his answer.

"This step, is the hardest because, you will have to face the devils."

"The devils!?"
Yn and han shout in surprised at the same time. Never knowing that they will even have to face the them.

"Yeah, so basically I will sent you to your friend."

"Our friend!? You mean Felix and the others!?" Oh how he feel a deep jealousy go though him seeing the happiness of her, on the mention of his name.

Sometimes seeing her happy face for him, he regret helping them, he wish he was Felix, or someone who meet her before Felix.

Can't she just like him? Why felix? He is better then him. She should be with him instead of Felix.

He has powers, not him. He can make her more happy then him. He will also never leave her like...he did.

He will fight everyone only for her. Then can't she just choose him? He will make her more then happy ever single day. But, even if he has powers..he can't control someone feeling.

"Yes, your friends.."
He showed a little smile to tell them he is happy for them even though he is burning from inside.

Han and Yn look at each other with wide smile like they are in the most higher cloud ever.

"We will meet then again!"
"We will!"

"I'm sorry to say that but, only one of you will get to meet your friends."

"Huh?" Both frown at Minho at the same time with confusion and disappointment.

"Actually this step has two sides. One in which, one of you will get to meet them while on the other side the other has to do some other things."

"Things like?"

"I can't say it now, you will have to find it out by your self."

"No instructions!?"
Minho nood at their shock face and begin to tell them more so they will understand better.

"So listen, for example, if han goes to meet them he has to take some crystal from them. There are 7 crystal each containing one. And if Yn goes to the other side then she has to do something, she will get to know when she reach there."

Yn and han listen to him all the time without saying anything to understand better. So they will have not any problem to face in the upcoming event.

"So, which one of you want to go to your friend?" Yn and Han looks at each other thinking which one of them should meet them.

Deep inside Minho was praying for Yn to choose the other side. Because he don't want her to meet him. He know he is being selfish but he can't help his feelings.

He just feel like he want her only for himself. He don't want to share. But then again, do she also want that?

"Pud, I think you should go."

Minho's head snap in an instant at Han. She did the same.

"But, don't you want to?"

"I do, but, I know you want to meet them more then I do." Han explain with a cluck.

"No but I think you should meet them because she already did." He try to make him change his mind.

"Yeah he is right you should go."
Han cluck once again before holding both of her hand and look into her eyes.

"No, beside, I will get to meet them once all of this is over. So no problem."

"But still-"

Han hold her cheeks in both hands before kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry pumpkin, just go."
Yn was silent for a brief moment before smiling.

"Thank you." While Minho release a sign of disappointment.

"Okey now if you are ready."
They both nood and was ready to begin their work. No one noticed the mood swings of his.

"So Han, your first." Minho look at his eyes, Yn a Han glup when his eyes turn a beautiful shade of white.

They get more amused when white layer with sparklers appear around Han's body.

Han look down to his body witnessing the beautiful white layer playing with each other.

Soon the layers begin to hide Han's body behind them. He was no longer seen.When the layers finally disappear Han was nowhere to be seen.

"Wow~ you never failed to amused me!"
Minho look down and smile shyly at her compliment. His mood change so suddenly.

"So, are you ready?" He don't want to ask her that but he has to. He come that far do you think he will back off now?

"Yeah I am."
Minho nood and close his eyes, for a second. A heavy sound l, reach their ears, turning around she found a brown door, behind her.

"It will take you, where you should be."
She  nood, making her way toward the door but her steps stop. She becomes freeze. She doesn't know. Minho cluck, a sad one, looking down, before walking toward her, standing Infront of her.

"You were really in a hurry to meet him, no? See, I freeze you, now."
For a moment Minho just stare at her face.

He wish just like he freeze her he can also change her feeling but, he don't have that power.

Minho put his one hand on her cheeks and one on her waist coming closer to her.

"You are freeze, should I take advantage of it?" Minho cluck at his own thought before looking at her lips. A little dirty thought hit him. His head lean in, closer  to her face until he was inches away from her lips.

"I really wanna kiss you." Minho move more closer, their nose touch with each other, and close his eyes.

Just right before their lips can meet. Minho stop himself and open his eyes.

"I can't do this. It will be against your wish. And I don't want to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

Instead of kissing her lips, he kiss her cheeks. It was a long and deep kiss.
That show his emotions. But the one he want to show this emotions, is freeze right now and too dump to notice.

Minho unattached his lips from her cheeks and step back. He snap his fingers making yn unfreeze.

"Oh? You were behind me one second ago. How are you here?" Minho shrug at her question before answering.

"I was standing here from the beginning. What are you talking about?"

"But? Nevermind! I will just go!"
Giving him once last glares, she walk towards the door only to stop Infront of it. Minho frown at why she stop.

"Is anything wrong?"
Yn turn towards Minho with a smile and stare at him.

"What wrong-"
Minho don't get to finish as yn run toward him and embrace him tightly.

"I won't go without hugging you."
Minho was shock at her suddenly action but hug her back when he was out of the little shock.

Minho and Yn don't say anything but just enjoy the company of each other. More like him enjoying, her thinking.
After sometime which feel like hours of happiness Yn pull back from the hug.

"I should go now." Minho nood and watch her run towards the door. She look at him for the last time before opening the door and immediately a bright white light welcome her.

With a deep sign Yn walk inside the door and soon everything that was white now become black.

Yn frown at that but decide to continue walking so she did. She walk in the darkness only hearing the footstep of her's.

Yn eyes widen and she jump in surprise when she hear.

"You are not supposed to be here!"

End of chapter
20

(Please vote if you like it)