Chapter: 12

I come out of the water after satisfying myself, as much as I could, and pick the clothes Minho gives me.

It was a black turtleneck top, with a black kilt skirt. The skirt has some white lines on it to make it look stylish. Not a bad choice, in girl clothes!

I walk back to them once I wear my clothes. "Thank God! You take forever!"
Han whine. "I don't!" I yell at him.

"You did." Lee know spoke in between.
"Anyways, so are you guys ready for the next step?" He asked.

"Yes we are." Han answered Minho before I could. "Okey so let me explain, with my magic I will send you both in different worlds. As I told you before there are four world.

So Yn will go to two worlds and Han will go to other two worlds. There you will find one thing which you have to bring with yourself."

"But how can we find the thing and how will we know it's that thing?" I ask in confusion, for him to make it clear.

"In that world you have to find your friends. Remember I told you that your friend will be the same but their position and personality will be change?" We nod at his words.

"So be careful in finding them because they can be dangerous. After that, you have to get their most precious thing, who you saw first among your friends. And their "precious thing" will be the thing you will be looking for.

And remember your version in that world will be removed for sometime, so you wouldn't have a problem. But I'm not sure that if they know your version and will they remember the memories that they create with your version, or not."

"Wow~ how can you remember all of this?" We look at him in amusement and impression.

"I Have to, so do you understand?" He asked us. "Yes sir!" Me and Han shout with hands on our back acting like a soldier.

"Are you both sure you are not lost siblings?" We laughed, at Minho words.
"Everyone say that." I add.

"Okey! We are ready to go!" Han shout. Before I can say anything I feel two different hands on my both shoulder, which belong to non other then Han and lee know.

"Remember. Don't. Get. Hurt." Both of their voices reach my ear at the same time. I glup hard, when they both glares at me.

Why I feel like their eyes is shining like a red sun?

"O-okey mama Lee know and dada Han." They seriously are acting like my parents.

"Who'd you call mom!"  Minho yell this, while Han shout. "Then you should listen to your dad!"
I laughed at their different reaction before facing Minho to ask.

"So Minho? Should we go?" He nod, and face Han first. Who give him a confused reaction.

"Be ready, your first." Lee know place his left hand on the air beside his waist, while his fingers face upwards. His other hand draw a circle in air, and in no time a big hold appear behind Han.

"Good luck bro." Lee know spoked before he gently push Han on the hole.

oOpS, I'm scared.

"Now your turn." Lee know spoke ignore Han's yelling. He did the same thing, like drawing the circle in the air and the hole appear behind me.

He approach me, first, but before he can push me I hold his arm, with the nervousness rising in me."I'm, scared."

He show me his smile, but I don't return it, not to be rude, but I was already a little too scared to show my teeth. "Don't be scared, you can do it, and remember, I will be waiting for you."