Chapter: 33 (Final)

The demon red eyes were stuck on Minho, he stood tall. He never spoke a word but his eyes scream at him.

The demon move his hand in the air, in an instant a black sword, that has black thick smoke flying around it, appeared.

He tilted his head a little, like he is ready now. Minho hold his sword tightly, glaring at him.

The demon make the first move, he run towards Minho, charging him. He try to attack him, Minho was fast to dodge it.

It was Minho turn, he charged forward, attacking him. He was to attack him with the sword, but the demon stop his attack with his own sword, creating a clashing sound of it.

The demon step back fast to attack again, but Minho parried his attacks with ease.

Minho trusted his sword forward in quick moment as he dance around the demon.

The quick moments of Minho, put the both human in amusement. How can he be that fast? They ask them self.

Minho don't let the demon has his move, he was ruling now. But he know he can end him with just a sword. He need to weaken him first.

Another attack from Minho, and the quick slicing o f the sword, left the demon torso shredded into a neat row of bloody ribbons.

Only difference was that, the blood was black, like his soul. The demon scream in frustration.

He lunged forward, sword raised, to attack the angel. This time Minho was a able to dodge it.

Yn and Han gasp when they saw his arm bleeding. "Minho!" She called out for him, but he was too inti the fight that he dont listen.

Minho lunged forward, but the demon dodge it. Minho try again, but the demon defend himself like before.

This time Minho started by feinting high attack, then quickly switched to low strike, cutting his thigh.

The demon attacked him, enraged. He was fast to not let Minho dodge it. He cut his shoulder. The demon riposte was so quick that Minho has not a chance to recover from his parry.

The both human gasp when the demon cut the skin of Minho's stomach. Yn was close to get up, and run towards him but Han stopped her.

Minho roared charging inti a melee, their sword clashing up in the heights.
It was enough Minho has to end it.

He push him back, in a swift moment Minho trusted his sword hard into his chest. Minho sword start to glow more, as he push the sword deep into him.

The demon scream in agony. It will keep him in place, it wasn't a normal attack or a normal sword. It has the power to weaken him, but not to finish him.

Minho leave the sword inside him, stepping back to watch him. "We been trying to catch you for so long, you moron."

Minho gaze at the black sword laying on the ground. That's it, it will end him. His own weapon will end him.

Minho goes towards it, picking it up and looking at it mockingly with a smirk. "What do you think? A mere like you can hide from me?" The demon scream in fury and pain.

"Don't you dare!" She managed to spoke. Minho look dead into his eyes, before going towards the crystal laying on the ground.

"No!" The demon scream at him. Yn and Han just watch, they can do nothing, can they?

Minho hold the sword with hands, raising it up above his head, before trusting it into the crystal.

The crystal before to glow from the crack of it's, going brighter every millisecond. The demon scream. The three of them witness as the demon was becoming smoke now, from his legs to his head, untill he was all a black smoke.