Chapter: 32

Sudden teleportation to another place, was not now a new thing for her. She experience it much then she should.

Every new place amuse her, now did too, let say not in a good way. The places where she teleport in the recent past, were beautiful and good to look.

This now, definitely get her amused, but in the other way.

She was standing, on a hill, not an ordinary one, a black hill. Harder ground of the hill, harder then any normal. It was hot in here, really hot.

She gasp looking down.

There was ashes flying up, looking down there was lava surrounding the place
She look around in panic. All around there was the same little hills surrounding by lava. She was standing on the largest one.

In her front lava was awaiting, in her back, it was too dark to see what's there.

She look at her hands when she feel weight on them. She frown, it was the crystal in her hands.

It was glamorous, it's beauty was enchanting. It's strength of light offering a good amount of illumination to the surrounding.

She don't let herself be distracted, it's not the time.

Where is Han?

Where is Minho?

Her inner self ask. She don't know that answer. Just she took a step forward, she hold her head when she feel someone scream in her ear, it put direct impact on the head.

"Give me that!" It was a hideous voice, too ugly that you may puke hearing it.

She look around non was here, who was it then? She ignores it, talking a step to the dark space. Now she don't ignore her drumming heart beats.

She was already so near, when she suddenly heard a shout. "Yn stop!" She turn around immediately, it was Han.

He was on the same place where she was standing before his arrival. "Look behind you!" Her heart beats stop, she look back immediately.

She don't get to see what was it, as a power pick her up, throwing her on the ground near Han.

"Yn!" He scream as he come closer to her, supporting her. He noticed the crystal too. "Where's Minho?" She ask, hissing.

He shook his head. "I don't know." This time Han scream when he was thrown. She scream his name, but soon scream in pain when sometimes invisible grab her from her hair hard, dragging her near the edge.

The crystal no more in her hands. Han stood up, eyes widen. He goes to help her but she scream first. "The crystal!"

His eyes catch it in a distance. He was fast to make a run and grab it. Yn was just near the edge, when suddenly there was no pain forcing her hairs out.

She look around, Han follow her stare. No moment now, no sound, except that of the lava, and the heavy breath of their.

Her eyes land on Han, who was holding the crystal. Her eyes widen when she realized. "Han look out!" Before he can process, a hard punch was placed on his face, throwing him on the ground.

"Throw the crystal!" She scream for him, he did in no time. She come running towards him, holding his face in her hands.

There was a clear wound form the punch, it make her eyes glossy. Her eyes land on the crystal, eyes determined.

"Don't touch it!" The cover their ears, when someone scream that in it. That doesn't stop her.

She run towards the crystal, that roll over the side, and goes to grab it, but both the humans scream, when an invisible presence, hold her from her throat, picking her up, and going towards the edge.

She wiggle her legs on the air, but no use. She touch her throat, clearly feeling a hand. It was hard for her to breath, she continues to wiggle her legs, now due to the lack of air.

Han try to move towards them, but something hit him, throwing him back. He try again, he was thrown back, he try again, he was thrown back again.

Yn gasp for air, but nothing come in, the hand on her throat was blocking the air.

Some tears escape her face when she saw that she was just above the lava, no ground was beneath her, the invisible hand holding her in a place. She can hear Han screaming her name.

She close her eyes, feeling dizzy. Just as she thought it's the end, she feel something around her waist. She feel no more pressure on her throat, and soon she feel the ground under her feet.

She drop down on her keens, holding her throat, and taking as much as air she can, with her continuous coughing disturbing her.

Her throat was burning, her tears were falling, blurring her vision, her heart beats at the peak, she is grateful her hearts still work.

She hear Han calling her name on the top of his lungs, before she feel his presence with her.

He kept asking her and checking her, but she was not in the state to answer. Slowly she look up, at who save her.

Her heart skips much beats when she saw Minho, glaring at the air. His gaze was something to see, he was ready for a murderer, it's look like that.

Second thing that catch her attention was his beautiful long white wings. It was glowing, more then the crystal. His was already beautiful, but with the wings, he was enchanting.

Third thing that catch her attention was the sword he was holding.

A long, breath taking sword. First eye catching thing of the sword is, it's pommel, which has a red diamond on the center. It's grip, long hand-fitted, had red sparkles around it. The edges of the quillon sharper, metaled, and a red rose redder then any normal was on the central. The blade look more sharper, then it should, with the red color glowing on it, giving it a murderous color. Hard to notice red fog was coming out of the sword.

This just add support to his already murderous gaze.

Looking at him now, she question, was he always that dangerous? He was giving shiver to both of the humans. Non know he can have a side like this.

They follow his gaze, and gasp when they saw much hideous creatures infront.

All were ugly, hideous and look dangerous, but the most eye catching one of them was the one on the center.

His body was of red, any can tell he was made of fire. Flames flying behind him, in black and red. He was wings too, but much ugly, they have little sharp horns on the edge, and much large horns on his head. His eyes, were red, no hair on the head, he has countless sharp teeth, that surely disgust you.

He was glaring at Minho, like he was. The silence was not long, Minho broke it.

"How dare a trifling hideous creatures like you to touch her." Tho his voice was low, non can miss the danger in it.

Minho don't wait further, he tighten the grip on the sword, charging them. The devil on the center, signal his sidekicks to attack, they did, charging him.

Minho was first to attach, it don't even take him a second to finish the evil. But it wasn't just one, as he finished it, more come, charging at him.

Both Han and Yn watch, what else they can do? They just pray for nothing bad to happens.

The evils was too much, one attacked, second attacked, third attacked, and it continues till just that one devil and Minho was left.

Tho he fight many, he don't look tired at all. The devil was still on his place, not moving just glaring at him. "Now just you and me." Minho spoke, forwarding his sword ready to attack.

•End of Chapter•
•32•