Chapter:15

Some voice, talking in the air, make my brain awake. I open my eyes, when the sounds get louder, and found Minho looking at me.

"Your awake." I look around, to see where are we, while rubbing my eyes.

Oh, that so sandy, what are we doing in here?

"Finally." I just noticed Han was beside me. Thinking for a while, I remember everything that happens to me just before.

"Where are the things?" I stood up dusting myself off, and look around trying not to think about that Felix. "Don't worry, it with me." Lee know answered.

I stretched myself before sitting in between them. "So how was it?" I look at Han, and sigh when I recall the last memory again.

"Not good not bad." I answer. "Why?"
Just as I was about to answer Minho hold my hand, and pull me towards himself.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion, but he don't replied me, and move my hair from by neck. His face suddenly change expression to anger.

"Why is there an hickey on your neck?"

Oh sh*t I don't realize he give me a hickey!

"What!" Han move closer to me to look. His face show confusion, while Minho face show anger.

"Uhh.. a-actually-" I stuttered.
"Stop stuttering and tell us!" Minho's sudden shout made me flinch.

"Tell us!" Han shout after. Why are the shouting at me? I don't do anything wrong!

I press my lips together, and bite it after.
"F-Felix did it."

"What the-?" Han voice sound confused. I nood to continue, while gazing down.

"In the last world, he and my version, was married, so-"

"So you let him touch you!" I bite my lips again, when Minho shout again, and look even lower.

"How can you be so irresponsible! You let him touch you!" Tears come to my eyes, when Han shout.

"Why a-are you shouting at me-" Minho cut me off. "Why we are shouting at you! Do you even know what are you saying!"

But I don't do anything wrong.

"Are you a child! How can you let him touch you Yn!" Han shout at me.

"Did you just let him give you a hickey or you even give yourself to hi-"
That's enough! What is he saying?

My hand land against Minho's face hard, to shut him up.

"How can you say that!" This time I shout at him. "I don't! He forcefully give me a hickey! And nothing else!"

I glare at him. "At least you shout have ask for my point of view!" I don't look back as I walk away from them.

~Author pov ~

Minho and Han, look at nowhere in shock, they never realized what they said.

Han shout at her, because he care for her. How can he just sit still when he saw a hickey on her neck? He shout at her because he was worried that something else might happened to her, and he really don't want it.

On the other hand Minho shout at Yn because he was worried and..jealous.
He was jealous because he saw her in a man shirt, but he ignore it. But his jealousy hit him when he saw a hickey on the person neck who he like so much.

He can't stand it, he was so jealous.

'How dare Felix give hickey to her!'
'And how did she let him!'
'Why! Why Felix give her hickey! Why not me!'